27

Hana stared at her ringing phone for a bit before picking it up

Hana stared at her ringing phone for a bit before picking it up. she slowly lifted the phone to her right ear.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Suho were dating?!" Soojin shouted which made Hana winced. "and to think we were friends!"

Hana sighed in relief, "i thought you were actually mad." Soojin scoffed, "of course i'm mad! you kept this from me! the whole school knows now, there's an article about it."

"What?!" Hana quickly put the call on speaker before going to another tab to see what Soojin sent. she was led to a link where the headline says, "Hana Yuki dating just before her career even started?"

Soojin exhaled, "yeah, most comments aren't happy about it while others are trying to defend you. have you talked to Suho about it?" Hana shook her head as she kept reading all the negative comments, "ah not yet, we were suppose to meet up by now."

"Okay okay, i'll let you to it, promise to be safe out there." Soojin said as she too scrolled through the article from her laptop. Hana smiled, "thank you."

Both girls hung up and Hana immediately tried to contact Suho. as the phone kept ringing, Hana decided to walk around a bit since she didn't want to stay still in the cold for too long. it was only around 6pm yet it was cold like winter.

"Come on, please pick up." Hana mumbled to herself. while walking around, she stopped as she heard something so familiar.

The song created chills throughout her body. the voice, the lyrics, the instruments, everything that made Hana's heart froze.

She quickly turned around trying to find the source. there stood a food stand, a radio was on the table. Hana hung up the call and slowly walked towards the radio.

"Seyeon." Hana whispered as she stood still while listening to her late friend's song. she couldn't think, her mind became blank. 'why is it playing?'

Then a phone started ringing which snapped Hana out of her thought and finally realized tears were running down her cheek. Hana sniffed and picked up the phone without looking who it was.

"Hana?! are you okay?!!" (Y/n) asked quickly while panting. it sounded like she was running? Hana furrowed her brows, "yeah i'm okay, wait what's wrong?"

(Y/n) finally stopped running as she tried to catch her breath. "it's Suho, he got into a car accident."

Jukyung couldn't believe it. she lost count on how many times she read the headline of the school article. how many times she stared at the picture of Hana and Suho kissing.

The picture was a bit blurry since it was taken from a far distance but you can clearly make out it was Hana and Suho. both of them were sharing a sweet kiss while holding onto each other. it seemed like it was taken during one of their secret dates.

'For how long have they been dating?' was the main question in Jukyung's mind right now. she scrolled down to see the public's comment.

Not many were supportive while others tried to get some sense into it. Jukyung gulped as she saw a really harsh comment towards Hana.

Now Jukyung did felt some betrayal in her as the couple kept their relationship as a secret. she also felt jealousy towards Hana. it was like Hana's life was a living fairytale.

Hana has it all. she has a loving rich family that supports you. a boyfriend that too loves and support you. an appearance that makes you look like a real life angel.

As Jukyung was about to scroll more in the comments, her phone rang. confused on who would be calling, she picked it up only to realize it was her older sister.

"I'm here for Suho, Lee Suho!" Hana frantically said while trying to hold in her tears. the receptionist nodded while giving her the room number. Hana didn't waste anytime to go to the said room number.

As she opened the door, there lied Suho and Seojun. (Y/n) was too in the room but she was next to Suho's bed. when the door opened revealing Hana, (Y/n) stood up.

Both girls hugged each other as Hana tried to hold in her tears, "it's okay, he's okay." (Y/n) whispered as Hana just nodded.

"I'll leave you two be. i'm going to get some snacks." (Y/n) smiled and walked out of the room.

Hana slowly walked up to Seojun's bed first and felt her heart break. first the article about her relationship and now the two boys that was dear to her in the hospital. can this day get worse for Hana?

She then quietly moved to Suho's bed. the boy was sleeping peacefully as well as Seojun. Hana sat down by using the chair (Y/n) was previously on.

"You're okay... i'm okay." Hana whispered to herself. she gently grabbed Suho's hand and caress it with her thumb. "...we're okay."

As the couple had their little moment, the hospital room door opened. thinking it was (Y/n), Hana looked up only to gaped who was standing there.

Her teary eyes stared back at familiar brown ones. Hana couldn't help but gripped Suho's hand, "Jukyung." she breathed out.

(not edited)
08/12/21