~12~

It was night, Bakugo was sleeping, suddenly he heard his phone making a sound so he growled and grabbed it.

The light blinded him so it took him time to get used to it, he then saw a message from...Shoto??

/Tomorrow at 10:30./

/IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING YOU SICK FUCK!! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME THAT EARLIER!!/

/I forgot./

/FUCK YOU! I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP!/

He put his phone away and closed his eyes. Then then heard a notification on his phone again, he opened his eyes, furious.

/I can't sleep./

/AND I CAN, SEND ONE MORE MESSAGE AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU/

/Ok./

/Your face will kiss the ground you fucking ass/

/Rude./

/Why the fuck are you even texting me?? Don't you have friends??/

/I don't./

/Idc/

/?/

/I DON'T CARE/

/Oh./

/Why can't you sleep?/

/Oh so you're interested now./

/FUCK OFF/

/I'm thinking about someone./

/Then stop thinking about them/

/It's not that easy./

/it is. While they are probably sleeping you're thinking about them and that will make you have less sleep hours and tomorrow you'll be tired!!/

/You're right. Goodnight./

/eat shit and choke in it/

He put his phone and closed his eyes again. Todoroki seem more comfortable when he's texting, Bakugo thought to himself before falling asleep.

The next morning Bakugo woke up and got ready, he went to Todoroki's company and tried fittings, he worked there for the first time and did a photoshoot but there was a problem, where the fuck is Shoto??

Bakugo expected him to be here, but he's not. It's not like he cares, or does he?

When he finished he went to Shoto's office and stepped inside, angry. 

"OI!!"

Todoroki raised his head and looked at him
"Yes...?"

He slammed his hand on Todoroki's desk.
"Where the fuck were you?!"

"In my office...?"

"Fuck you you know what i mean!!"

"I just thought you wanted me to leave you alone..."

"WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT?!"

"I don't understand...why are you even angry?"

The blond looked at him and didn't know what to say, what can he possibly respond to that?
"Fuck you"

"Sure...how was it...?"

"Lame as fuck"

"Good to know..."

"DON'T MOCK ME FUCKER!!"

Since the conversation they had in Shoto's car yesterday their relationship seem to have a tiny bit improved, but is that enough?

"Sign here..." Shoto gave him a paper.

Bakugo took it and looked at it.
"What is this?"

"The contract so you can work for me...or with me...whatever..."

Bakugo started reading it.
"HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I CAN'T HAVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS??"

"That you can't have romantic relationships..." Todoroki looked at him coldly "so you better not have a boyfriend that you call ^teddybear^"

Bakugo blushed a little and looked away, fuck he forgot about that.
"You can't control what I do!!"

"I actually legally can, theres other conditions that you haven't read yet. No romantic relationship, no drugs, no sex and no matting with someone"

"WHAT THE- WHY??"

"You're my model, your body have to be unharmed."

Bakugo looked at him and frowned, what are these conditions? But if you think about it...Bakugo is single, will never touch a drug, his sex life is...let's not talk about that, and he surely will not mate with any mother fucker. So honestly...he doesn't lose anything in this.

The problem here is the control Todoroki is trying to have on Bakugo, that's what he hate, but it's not like he would let him control him.

Bakugo smirked, that means he had an idea, and surely not a good one. He had the brilliant idea that he will work for this bastard and will not let himself get dominated by him no matter what, considere it a challenge or something.

"Fine" he took a pen and signed the paper.

It will be easy to not submit to Shoto, he hates him after all, right?

_________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!