~32~

After that Bakugo went to All Might's agency because he called him and he had work.

After a looooong day of work Bakugo went back home. He took the elevator to get to the floor where there's his apartment and walked in the hallway to his place.

He froze when he saw Shoto on the floor, siting against his apartment's door. What the fuck is he doing here?!

Bakugo crouched and looked at Todoroki, seems like he's sleeping. He poked Shoto's cheek.

"Is this guy dead?" Said Bakugo to himself

The man on the ground frowned.
"Hm..."

Bakugo smiled softly, blushing slightly. He found sleepy Shoto adorable.

He then took a deep breath.
"WAKE UP!!"

Shoto jumped and looked at Bakugo scared. He then sighed.

Bakugo chuckled and got up.
"What the hell are you doing here deepshit?"

Todoroki got up too and stretched his back.
"Ow..."

"Of course your back will hurt if you sleep like this!!"

"I was waiting for you..."

"Yeah I see that!! What do you want?!"

"I just want to talk"

"THEN TALK!!"

"Can we go inside..?"

"Ugh you're annoying" Bakugo opened the door and they both got in.

"Did you talk with your ^fiancé^" asked coldly Shoto.

"If you're here to meddle with my life and get mad for absolutely no fucking reason get the fuck out, i do not want to deal with your stupid anger again"

Todoroki looked at him.
"I won't get mad, just answer"

"And why would I do that?!"

"Because i'm asking you to"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"Nobody, i'm just asking"

"Okay i'll fucking answer you!! I told him that we won't get married and that's it!! Happy?!"

Shoto walked toward Bakugo and the blond stepped back but he was blocked by the couch.

Todoroki forced him to sit on it and put his arms on both sides of Bakugo, he looked at the blond and smirked.
"Yes, very happy"

Bakugo felt his heart skiping a beat, once more, why the fuck does he like this?! he was really starting to get concerned about himself.

"Bakugo..."

"Y-yes?"

"I'm really sorry..."

"Huh? Wait I know you have a lot of things to apologize about but wich one are you apologizing for right now?"

"All of them...?"

"Then you're not excused for any of them"

"I understand...but can I explain myself at least...? About what I did in high school..."

"You better have a good excuse"

"Not really...you remember what I told you about my father?"

"You're not going to blame everything on your daddy issues are you?!"

"No...I told you that he was going to live with me and my mom..."

"Okay and?! Are you going to tell me that you were anxious or some shit?!"

"Maybe if you let me talk you would understand"

"Ugh talk then!!" Bakugo crossed his arms.

"So after that he called me and told me that he knows that I like you..."

"Like me?! Oh so now you're saying you liked me-" Shoto put his hand on Bakugo's mouth.

"Shut up, respectfully"

"HMHHMMHM" (i'll kill you)

"Let me finish first then we'll talk about my death"

Don't ask me how he understands him.

Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"So I was saying...he knew that i liked a certain blond boy...and he told me to stop talking to you...of course i refused, but then he threatened me and told me he will hurt you...I know it's stupid but he's rich...I think that you know the power money have..." Shoto looked down and breathed slowly before continuing talking.

"Since you seemed like you didn't really like me I thought that stopping talking to you would be the best choice...I thought that it wouldn't hurt you...I really loved you Bakugo...believe me...i regret saying all those things...maybe i could've found another solution instead of humiliating you...but it was the only way to make you hate me..."

Bakugo looked at him with widen eyes then frowned.

"Oh sorry..." Shoto took off his hand from Katsuki's mouth.

"As I thought you really are a dumbass!!"

Todoroki lowered his head.

"Oi I already told you to stop lowering your head!!"

"But I can't bring myself to look at you in the eyes..."

"Ugh annoying. Why are you telling me this now? It's too late to apologize now"

"You're right...but I couldn't stop thinking about it all these years...I was really feeling guilty..."

"Look at me then talk!!" Bakugo lifted agressivly Shoto's chin.

Shoto blushed and looked away.

"Look at me damn it!!"

"Sorry...it's just that I really want to kiss you right now..."

Bakugo blushed.
"You really are annoying...so why are you holding yourself? Pussy"

Shoto looked at him.
"Can I...?"

"I don't know, can you?!"

Shoto did a little smile.
"I'll take that as a yes..."

He put his hand on Bakugo's cheek and came closer to his face.

He then softly kissed him, it was the most tender and gentle kiss Bakugo ever had. The blond closed his eyes and kissed him back, for once Bakugo was not agressive or violent.

_________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!