Today is the Day Part 2

I saw him and then he started singing.
"Love~Oh baby my girl~You're my everything,your beauty blinds me~My "bride",my present from the heavens above~Are you happy?There's tears flowing from your eyes~Until your black hair turns gray,I promise to love you forever~I want to tell you every single day that "I love you"~Would you marry me?I want to live loving you and cherishing you~I want to put you to sleep in my arms every night~Would you marry me?~Will you give my heart this permission?~I'll stay next to you for the rest of my life*I do~I love you*I do."He sang.
Then he disapeared.
"Kyu..hyun."I said scared.
Then a light shined and right there, there was Kyuhyun holding a case.
"It's you~You're the only one for me *It's you~It's you~I don't need anyone else,it's only you to me ~Even if you ask again,it's only you to me~Even if you have another love already,I can't forget you,I can't turn back~Right when my glare was sharp,right when I was nailing a nail deep inside my heart,I choose you without any regrets~Yes,it's you~oh I don't care what anyone says~No matter who curse at me,I'll only look at you~If I am born again,it will be only you tiko~tiko-Even as time goes by,oh when I tell tell you I love you thousands of times~Even if my heart is on fire and as my lips dry~If I'm born again,it will still only be you tiko~tiko-Even as time flies~Oh oh only for you,Oh oh only for you,To me,it's you!!It's you to me!!Why don't you know,why don't you know?To me,it's you!!It's you to me!To me!"Kyuhyun sang.
"Wow!"I said amazed.
"Take this necklace and wear it everyday because today is officialy the day we became together."Kyu said sweetly.

***********Please vote,comment,and share.Also I didn't use the whole song and if you want to know what they are called then the first one is "Marry U"and the second one is "It's You".***