Chapter 2- Explanation

A/N: Just a quick note before we start:
"Word"-is a thought
*Word*-is an action
Hope you will be confused no more!
Lets go back to the topic!

Just as you noticed the girl in fox ears, confusion was so big, that you froze with a cap in your hands. It seems, that you weren't the only one confused, as the girl stood there with eyes as big as a car's wheels. You stood like that and looked at each other in silence for about 1 minute. Finally, the lady snapped out of it, and with a surprised voice told you a few things, that clarified her freezing up in her tracks.

White fox girl: Hmmm, this room was empty for a few months now, as our previous commander died during a engagement with Siren fleet. Tell me, who sent you in here, who do you work for, and how much do you know about our land? If I think, that you are trying to lie to me, I will slay you on the spot.

Y/N: "Well, this could be my last moment, so better not to screw this up, besides, I need to know what is going on, and where am I. Also, Are those 9 tails and fox ears real?!? Are neko anime girls real?"

Y/N: Okay, chill! I am Y/N, I just woke up here, and am confused, okay? Last thing I remember, was blacking out, and first thing I see, is a Japanese style room, Admiral uniform in the closet, and a fox girl! Give me a break! I can't handle that much at once! I don't even know your name, and am already treated like an impostor! Really, for God's sake!

White fox girl:"Frustration in his voice doesn't fit with the confidence of the spies usually sent to get information out of us. We have already dealt with the most of them, but there are bound to be more of them. I should just check, if he is lying"

White fox girl: What is the name of our homeland?

Y/N: Where did that come from? I don-

White fox girl: Answer the question!

Y/N: EMPIRE OF JAPAN!

White fox girl: What is the name of our leader?

Y/N: EMPEROR HIROHITO!

White fox girl: Who are we allies with?

Y/N: Third Reich and Italian Empire!

White fox girl: Which year is it?

Y/N: 2021!

White fox girl: WHAT THE HECK?

Y/N:"Oops, said it out of a habit, and it might seem, that i just got myself a free ticket to six feet under"

White fox girl:"If what he said is true, then he doesn't know absolutely anything, like, who the hell is Hirohito? If he truly is from the future, and another world I might as well fill him in, we desperately need a commander. The Sirens are rising in numbers, and the Azur Lane is suspecting, that we might be working together with Ironblood over some otherworldly technology"

White fox girl: How could you possibly not know anything about where you are? Also, I will clarify a few things. Our land is called a Sakura Empire, our leader is Nagato, Our allies are Ironblood, and Sardegna Empire, not to mention Vichya Dominion, and the year is 1941, we have May as of now, just look outside.

As you unfroze yourself from the shock of all these questions thrown at you at once, and the fact, that you are in another world. While you were opening a window you just analysed what she said, and right before you opened a window you asked one more thing.

Y/N: Wait, Nagato? Like the flagship of the Japanese Navy?

White fox lady just tilted her head, and her ears jiggled, you have to say it was just adorable.

Whitle fox girl: *sigh* You really don't know anything, huh? Then let me explain.

After a long explanation of the world you found yourself in you were just amazed. How could they make ships maintain human form? The rest of history up until now matches the one from your world, it appers as though they haven't attacked the USA, or rather Eagle Union, yet. Although you never got to know her name. It would be better if you did, as to know how to refer to her.