CHAPTER 48: DETOXIFICATION

By the time she woke up it was already late in the afternoon and she was feeling better. After being eaten clean by those two she had gained so much that she could feel that she was about to have another breakthrough.

Since it had already come to this K decided to give her lovers some rewards and make them into cultivators just like her. She had already agreed to marry them and spend the rest of their lives together so she may as well as deal with it early than later.

She purchased two water pills that were used to detoxify, purify and clean the bone marrow of a human being. They were also the same pills she took first when she got attached to the Tycoon system.

K climbed out of the bed naked and picked a t-shirt n her closet before she waltzed out of the bedroom to the sitting room where the boys were busy doing their own things.

When the boys saw that their baby had woken up, they smiled at her and urged her to come and sit between them. Being embraced by two hot men was just so great that's she began to blush remembering what these two did to her n the morning.

"Having some naughty thoughts?" J asked teasingly at her and that earned him a pinch on his waist.

"Ouch!"

B.B laughed at the two feeling happy that everything was okay between the three of them.

"What do you want to say babe?" J asked as he noticed that she had something to say.

"I just want to give you something that will be of great help to you and me. We are now one and so we need to be in this together," K spoke seriously and she didn't want the guys to think that she was joking.

"Just having you is enough love," B.B said as he pats her hair like a child.

"I am serious here!"

"Okay babe, just give it to us and we will cherish it since you are the one who gave it to us," J smiled at her which made K pout at them.

Seeing how cute she was, the boys just wanted to press her down and do her right there.

"I am going to give you a pill each which you are going to take soon after. It will help you......." K began to explain the benefits of the water pills to the boys as she didn't want to hide the benefits it will bring to them and herself.

If the three of them become cultivators, then the benefits they will reap by dual cultivation alone will be even higher than the benefits she was having currently.

When the boys heard what their fiancé said they were elated that they took the pills immediately.

"You will all feel very different but I advise you to go to the bathroom as it will come in handy," K advised the two as she remembered what she went through when she first took the pill.

The boys felt very different after taking the pills that they understood why she advised them like that. The two chose two separate bathrooms where they spent a great deal of time in.

J vomited everything out to the extent of getting pale while B.B had diarrhea to the extent of burning down there.

K was happy as the two guys were getting detoxified. While they were busy suffering K was busy buying some basic cultivation books the boys can use after this crazy phase passes.

When she was done with that she took her tablet and began to read through some news. Since the school had expelled her last time they had been busy trying to get her back but there was no way she was going to do that.

K was now sure about moving to Valletta as it will be near her men and her business but above all she gets to see her brother as much as she wants. There was nothing for her in this city anymore.