CHAPTER 46: SURPRISE

After spending a week at the Holmes mansion, K finally returned to her villa. Since she had been expelled from school she didn't need to stress herself so much with attending school daily.

So for the past two days she had been exercising in the morning, eat her food made by Aunt Grace, spend some time in the study where she will go to the virtual space to read and cultivate.

She will also speak to her boyfriends, her management for the Triumph Corporation as well as Pixyfly Boutique. Her businesses were both doing well so far which put her at ease.

Currently K was busy picking gowns that she wanted to send to the boutique. The mall's boutique had issued some new designs and she was going crazy. There were a number of clothes that were less than a crystal and she decided to try her luck. Since her boutique catered for the rich mainly she had no problem with some try and errors.

What she needed was to make a lot of money and have the system upgrade more for more benefits. In the end K picked fifty gowns and fifty cheaper dresses for her trial.

After paying the crystals she packed the gowns nicely and returned to the study where Lil White was busy playing with a ball that Aunt Grace had bought. The little thing seeing her, was so happy that she scooped it up. The little thing had stopped growing which was good for her. She knew that it will grow as long as it was necessary so having a little pet was better than having a big tiger inside the house.

When she was playing with the tiger she received two more calls and both were from Mr. Macy who had blacklisted her and ignored her the day she wanted some clarifications. She had refused to see the man who had been now regretting his decision.

She decided to end things with him since she didn't want to be acquainted with people who were fickle and traitorous.

"What can I do for you, sir?" K asked with a distant tone and the man on the other side of the phone could tell that he really did mess up.

"Is it possible for us to meet and talk?"

"I am afraid that it is impossible, I have many things to do at the moment so if you have anything to say then just get to the point," K was practically hurrying him up so he had no choice but to speak up his mind.

When K heard the man asking her to return to school she simply laughed to the point of tearing up before she told him one sentence, "what I needed that time I got it and now it is of no use. I will not take any handouts from anyone and when I need to attend university I know what I should do."

With that K ended the call and smiled brightly. If it wasn't because she was curious about high school and if not the mission hall had issued that mission, then she would have just forgot about it.

Now thinking about school she shook her head. She had searched this past week and discovered that it was possible for her to write her college entrance exam as long as she registers in time with a testing Centre. She was going to register for the exams in two months' time and when the time comes she will be sure of which testing Centre she wants to register at.

Tired of being cooped up in the house she took Lil White out for a walk. Having the little ball trotting besides her on the paved road attracted a number of people who were in their villas. She simply ignored them as if they were not talking about her. The risk she took when she live-streamed the whole kidnapping case made her exposed to the public.

So many people in the villa complex recognized her and they will whisper to each other, shake their heads and sympathize with her.

K happily walked with her tiger towards the gate where she smiled brightly at the security guards before exiting. She picked up the tiger and held it in her arms and resumed her walk.