EXTRA 4: THANKSGIVING

Whether it is small or big, one should be thankful for everything that has happen in your life.

It was a special day for the Stuart-Barnes family as people were busy cheering and kids running around the yard while the men were busy with the BBQ.

It was thanksgiving and everyone was gathering. Charlene and Helen were busy watching as their grandchildren run around playing with other kids. To think that their daughter in law was so fertile and gave them five grandchildren in a span of ten years was just so unimaginable.

But seeing the kids so happy and running around made them happy. Krystal was busy caressing her bulging tummy which was carrying her sixth child, it wasn't like she wanted to give birth a lot like this but it was just complicated.

The babies just kept on coming and as someone who wanted to have a huge family, she decided to have them after all she has hundreds of years to live. She was very happy to carry them; the pampering nature of her husbands was just addictive.

In her family there was no such thing such as taking a DNA test to prove whose child it was, all children belonged to all of them and that was a well-known fact and the children accepted that. They find it even cool to have such a unique mother and they were over protective of her especially her eldest son named Junior after the two fathers.

With the food served at the numerous tables, everyone settled down and K who was pregnant sat on a couch made especially for her which was very comfortable to sit on.

Lil White was lying on the ground taking a nap in his original form, it was no longer a secret that she kept a tiger and an abnormal one. The kids gathered around their grandmothers while the heads of the family, J and B.B made a speech.

"This is another wonderful day for all of us. To have such a blessing to be able to gather here together like family, with the elders and the children we should be thankful. This is to life!" B.B gave the first toast and everyone cheered.

"Let this year be a happy one with no one leaving us. Let's look forward to those that are arriving, happy careers and relationships!" J made his toast which was returned with a cheer.

K smiled happily as she drank her cranberry juice that had been handed to her when everyone except the kids was having some wine. The time she was having wine was quite short as she just kept on having babies.

To think that by the time she went to university her stomach was already showing was quite troublesome but since they all knew that she was married they let it go. It was the students that tried to make things difficult for her but who was she?

K in order not to entangle herself with these dumb students as soon as she was out of confinement, she made sure that she graduated under a semester and left the college life to increase her family. Something she did just right.

She was very thankful for every encounter that happened in her life and for the things that will come in the future. When it came to her time to make a toast, she simply said the things that was truly thankful for with a happy smile.

"TO FAMILY!"

THE END

Thanks everyone for reading till the end, this work had been a bit hard since it was my first time trying something so long and a bit different. This is an original work of mine and there will be a lot of other works like this in the future.

Truly thankful for everything.