The Mall

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS BEING DISCONTINUED FOR SO LONG ITS BACK I WASNT ABLE TO WRITE HERE ANYMORE BUT IVE FOUND A WAY

also sorry if any of this doesn't completely follow what happened in the last chapter i didn't read it before lmao, enjoy!

"BUST THAT BIBLE OPEN READ THE VERSES TO ME BACK!" The windows were down and the sun was bright, as it usually was.  It was nice being able to sing with Clay, even if we had only known each other for a very short amount of time. 

When the song ended, I started to scroll through twitter.  Clay put on Hot Rod, and we just sang and had a great time.  I followed him, George, and Nick, and started to scroll through some of his tweets.

"Clay, why the fuck did you tweet about how you pissed the bed when your girlfriend was in it?"

I looked over to him right before he started wheezing.  His face got bright red and he had to pull over because he was laughing so hard he was crying, and to be fair, I was laughing hysterically as well.  Through laughs and a few minutes of trying to calm down, he was finally able to explain.

"So, when I was dating my ex Sam, I had," He had to take a break cause I could tell in his face he was trying not to laugh. "I had pissed the bed when she was in it."

"WHATT!" This is the point where we just lost it.  My chest physically hurt from laughing so much.  It was the situation where whenever someone said something funny, and someone added onto it, you just laughed harder. 

"LISTEN I," Clay started but then he couldn't even finish because he just started to wheeze again, and I was just dying in the seat next to him.

"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW!" He started to hide his face because of how red he got, which just made us laugh more.  I was rubbing the tears out of my eyes because of how hard I had laughed, and finally we were able to calm down.

After minutes of driving in a comfortable silence, with indie music on in the background, he looked over to me.

"So any specific place you want to go to, or just a mall in general.  And does it matter if it's an outdoor mall or indoor?"

"Well, it doesn't really matter where we go, just like a mall you can choose whatever one you want.  Just ones that have nice clothes would be fun."

"Got it," He smiled and turned up the volume of the radio while I texted Alaska.

alaska💞
how is it there!!
i bet it's warm
how's clay😏
Y/N
ALASKA LMAO
yeah it's really nice here we're driving to a mall rn
and he's doing good hahah
alaska💞
good good
question, do you like all three of them like who do you like the most
Y/N
umm idrk, i've known them for like a few days sgdjshd
alaska💞
okok
BTW I JUST FOUND YOUR OLD TURTLENECK IN MY CLOSET YOU FORGOT IT HERE
YOU SHOULD PROLLY BUY A NEW ONE
Y/N
damn i liked that
you can keep it enjoy it!
alaska💞
thanks sm ily
Y/N
ilyt mwah
alaska💞
ok i gtg for work but i'll talk to you later, tell me everything that happens at the mall
Y/N
ok bye!

"We're here." I looked outside to see that we were in an outdoor mall, and from what I could see it was huge.  We were going to have a lot of fun.

"Are there any stores you were planning on going to?  I don't really know what stores you'd go to, but I basically know all of the stores here."

"Yeah do they have a PacSun?  Also maybe a Forever 21?  Ooh and maybe a Cotton On, Urban Outfitters, and a Nike?"

(ok i'm sorry if you don't like these stores i shop here a lot and know the most about them. also sorry if it's not completely size inclusive, but you're all pretty so here mwah)