The Secret's Out

Clay's POV

As the end credits of the movie started to roll, I looked around to see Y/N asleep, with her head resting on my shoulder, and she was curled up into a ball. She was such a good cuddler, and she didn't even realize it. Even though I wasn't tired, I knew I couldn't move to go get anything, I didn't want to wake her. She looked so peaceful and calm while she was sleeping. Not to mention cute too.

I looked around some more and saw Nick and George asleep as well. Since I wasn't tired, I just pulled out my phone, and went on Twitter. As I was scrolling through fan art, Mr.Beast, or Jimmy, had texted me.

Jimmy
Hey you busy tomorrow?
Clay
No I don't think so, is it for a video?
Jimmy
Yeah we were going to play among us, and we wanted you, Nick, and George to play with us for a video. We can stream it too.
If you don't have anything planned we would really appreciate it.
Clay
Yeah I think that would work, the guys are asleep right now so I'll have to ask them later.
Oh and we have a guest staying over for who knows how long, she just moved here and didn't have a place to stay and we hit it off and I offered for her to stay here until she finds a place to live.
Jimmy
Oh nice dude, what's she like? And it's ok you can ask them later.
Clay
Well she's really nice and kind, we met at the airport when I was flying back from my cousins wedding, and I sat next to her and we hit it off. She gets along really nice with the guys and they all like her. Her instagram is (your instagram) if you want to check her out.
Jimmy
Yeah let me check that out.
Oh she seems nice, I'd like to get to know her. Maybe she could be friends with Maddy.
Yeah Maddy likes her already, she says she would want to go shopping with her haha.
Clay
Haha
Well it's late I think I'm going to be heading to bed, I'll ask them tomorrow.
Night
Jimmy
Night

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the light came streaming through the blinds in the movie room. Oh no, I must've fallen asleep during the movie. I looked up to see I was resting my head on Clay's shoulder. I was about to move my head, but then I realized he was asleep, and I didn't want to wake him. I noticed his arm was still around my waist from last night, and I was curled up into a ball. I felt embarrassed. I had just met him and we were already cuddling. I wondered how George and Nick would feel when they saw us like this. Without moving my head, I saw that they were still asleep. I figured it would be ok to keep my head here a bit longer. I didn't want to wake him up by leaving, so I just got out my phone and texted Alaska.

Y/N
ok good news, we're cuddling right now
alaska💞
YES!!!
who made the first move??
Y/N
so we all spread out multiple blankets so we're all under the same blanket, and then he put his arm around me
and then i can't remember what happened next because i fell asleep lol
but i woke up with my head on his shoulder and his head on mine and i'm curled up into a ball right next to him
alaska💞
THATS MY GIRL YES!
oh i'm so jealous of you right now
whatever you do don't move
😏
Y/N
oh i would never move from this position
he's so comfortable to be next to
alaska💞
i'm so happy for you yessss
oh and i won't be able to talk too much today i'm going out shopping with kacey today
Y/N
ooh fun! i wish i could come too
alaska💞
i wish you could too :(
ok i have to go now
even though i might not answer still tell me everything that happens and lets ft tonight
Y/N
ok :)
alaska💞
:)

I sat scrolling through instagram for about an hour until I felt movements from my side.  I looked up to see Clay's green eyes looking right back at me.

"Good morning," Clay said.  I smiled to him and felt myself blush a little.  I tried to hide this, but it only made it more obvious.  "It's ok," He chuckled.