The Greetings

I walked with Clay through the airport in silence. I couldn't believe that I was going to be meeting Nick and George. I'd watched them for a little bit earlier in the year but I hadn't watched them recently. I still couldn't believe the guy I was talking to was Dream. More, I couldn't believe I was going to their house, and that they offered to let me stay there. After walking for a bit, Clay led me to them, waiting by what I assumed to be Nick's car.

"So Y/N, this is Nick," Nick smiled at me and I smiled back to him,"and this is George." I looked at George and smiled.

"Hey Y/N, how's it going?" I looked up at Nick, recognizing that the voice belonged to him.

"Oh, it's good, so what's it like here?"

"We can explain on the drive there, here you can sit in shotgun," George said to me. I smiled back to him and sat down in the passenger seat. Nick started to drive back to their house.

"So Florida is very nice, we're close to disney so we get to go often. The area were in is nice. Oh and there is an apartment complex near our house that is brand new you should look into that." Nick looked over at me, I could tell he liked Florida.

"Oh yeah, I remember Clay talking about the apartments." We talked for the entire ride home. I got to know more about the guys, and I felt safe going back to their house. I had to admit, I was nervous going into a random guys car, but I felt okay with it now.

"And this is our house," Clay was motioning to a huge mansion with fountains in the front yard and multiple cars in the driveway.  The house looked so fancy and modern, but still homey.  It was a gated area, and the lawn was freshly cut.  I couldn't believe this was their house.  It looked so expensive, how could they afford it?

"It's so pretty and, um big," Clay and George laughed in the back seat.  I could see Nick trying to hold back a laugh.  "It's amazing!"  We pulled up to the driveway and got out of the car.

"Thanks, so why don't I show you around?"  Clay offered.

"Here, I can take your bags,"  George and Nick both went to grab my suitcases. I was surprised by how kind they were being to me. I had never had a guy treat me this way before.

"Here, follow me," Clay started walking towards the front door, and I had to walk fast to keep up with his quick pace. He gave me a long tour of all the rooms in the house, and he saved the room I would be staying in for last.

"So this is the room you can stay in," I looked around in awe. It was so big and open. The bed was in the middle of the room and the big windows on the wall had big white curtains hanging from them, adding to the decoration. A big tv hang from opposite my bed, and the closet, even though it was empty, it had a lot of storage spaces for me to put 2 suitcases full of clothes in. Speaking of, I noticed all my bags were already by the side of my bed, they must've brought them up here while Clay was giving me this tour. Overall, this room was amazing and I couldn't wait to stay here.

"This is amazing and perfect! Thank you!" I hugged him but then quickly backed off. I just met him and didn't want to seem weird. Thankfully he just chuckled about the situation.

"Oh, haha, it's no problem. Anything we can do to help before you find a place to stay." He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. "And you know our rooms are just down the hall if you ever need anything just feel free to let us know, I'll let you be for now, you can get unpacked, have fun." He closed the door on the way out. I couldn't believe that all of this was happening right now.

I sat on the bed and looked at my 3 suitcases, all filled with my belongings. I had sold all of the furniture from my apartment, so I really had nothing except for the few items I wanted to bring. I would need to go shopping later this week, to get more clothes that would be appropriate for the weather, since it was so different then Colorado. I decided to unpack my bags, and to listen to music while I did it.