day 1.

"SAM....SAM PLEASE" dream pleads from inside the obsidian walls.

"shut up." alex states as he lands a solid punch to his jaw, knocking the green man back against the wall. he is dangerously close to the lava, feeling the heat searing against his skin as he attempts to get far, far away from the man adjacent to him. dream slides down the wall and looks up at alex, who is now wielding an enchanted netherite axe, effortlessly bringing it up to his shoulder and letting it lie there.

alex crouches in front of him, letting a smirk creep onto his wicked, scarred face. "give me. the fucking book dream." he growls.

"i told you. i burned it. i only have the knowledge of the book. but why would i ever give it to you? you'd probably fuck it up" dream says, raising his voice slightly and leaning closer to alex.

he proceeds to take the axe and bring it under dreams chin, forcing his head up at such a speed his head knocks onto the damp, deep purple walls. dream groans out in pain at the sudden contact between bone and obsidian.

"i will be here. every goddamn day. to torture you until you give me the knowledge of the fucking book" he growls, proceeding to spit in dreams face, causing a sour face on the blonde, blood stained man.

"and what makes you think i would listen to you? you mean nothing to me quackity. you're just a little pawn in my game. soon enough you'll be mine, under my control, like the fucking puppet you are" dream says snakily, struggling to speak from the axe against his throat. this makes the alex chuckle deeply, allowing another smirk to appear, even more devious than the last.

"dream, dream, dream. you underestimate me. i've been doing some.. business recently." his eyes light up like the sun coming over mountain tops. a fire ignites in his soul, causing a rich, bellowing laugh to fall out of his throat. "dream.. i have every ability to FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!! do you understand that?? i could chop your head off right here, right now, and nobody would give a FUCK, because you're the bad guy." alex shouts as he shoves the axe harder against dreams neck.

dreams breathe hitches, and as he tries to swallow the excess saliva in his mouth, a slight whimper escapes. the sounds of fear coming from dream make alex ecstatic. he loves hearing dream suffer like this, being completely powerless without weapons or armor of any kind, just a few potatoes.

alex releases dream from the pressure of the axe, causing a few coughs to arise as he doubles over in the fetal position. "you're not powerful enough to defeat me dream. i am the god in this scenario. and you are the fucking puppet." he says in a slightly manic tone as he takes a pair of pliers from his pockets.

dream holds his breathe in his throat, having genuine worry and fear displayed on his face. he backs himself completely against the wall as his breathe becomes more and more labored. "SAM GET HIM OUT" he pleads, but sam doesn't answer.

"i said SHUT UP" alex growls, landing a swift kick to dreams stomach. he groans in pain and clutches his stomach, curling himself into a ball as he lets out labored, bloody coughs. he spits onto the damp floor and pushes himself up into a sitting position.

"you'll never get the book out of me. i don't give a fuck if you come back everyday. the book is all mine" he says, his voice deep and gravely, a devious smirk snaking its way onto his split, bloody lips.

alex smirks as well, shoving the pliers under his chin so dream is looking straight up. "i'll see you tomorrow then" he says devilishly as he goes back over to the water hole in the corner of the cell. "SAM IM READY TO GO" he yells. sam releases the instant damage potions to kill alex, he then respawns on the other side of the lava.

"back to business i go" alex whispers to himself as sam walks him out of the prison. he proceeds back to his place, as he begins making plans on how to get the knowledge of the book out of dream, as he twirls a poker chip between his fingers.