FRYPAN

You were a force to be reckoned with, and everyone knew it

You were a force to be reckoned with, and everyone knew it. Being the only girl, you had to constantly be on edge. You were firey, and weren't afraid to show it. Eventually the teasing and flirting stopped with the older boys, those who knew what you would do if you heard it. Even with all the boys, only one caught your eye. You had the biggest crush on your best friend Frypan, and everyone but him could tell. He was oblivious, even if he hated when boys would flirt with you. Yet it was amusing to watch you fire them down. Every month, you were bothered. A new greenie. Everyone knew that a new greenie would try it with you on most likely the first day, so every time a greenie came up, they would watch like hawks from the sidelines, waiting for the moment you snapped. Frypan always found it hilarious.

•••

"Hey, so I noticed you are the only girl here, yet not with any guys- but I'm sure I could change that."

"*Throw up motion* hm- sorry. Whenever I'm in the company of someone who reeks of desperation it just triggers my stomach- sorry- *again, but worse* I'm so sorry it's really bad today. What were you saying?"

[REQUESTED]

hi im alive-