The bedroom - look

* Louis' pov*

I mentally slapped myself once again. He tensed up cause I made him uncomfortable. I should just keep some distance between us. I just want him to be comfortable. But knowing he is uncomfortable with this affection, there is no chance we will ever be more than friends. Looks like my day cuddle buddy will be cliff. Speaking of, I sat to him and talked quietly. Call me insane but I talk to my dog.

"Why is he so perfect?" I whisper groaned. Clifford just looked at me. "I know , i know I should tell him but he's gonna hate me and we will never even be friends anymore." I sighed. He poked my cheek with his nose and I scrunched my face a bit. There was the man of my dreams , in perfect sunlight making breakfast for us. But I'm his best friend so I'm gonna be stuck forever in the friends zone. Per-fûcking -fect.

Someday will even cliff leave me to marry and I'll die alone while Harry will be happy with his dream person. That's a life I was expecting.

The cupicakes
(Group chat )

Lou :Sooo you all can't do go out today , I need you to come over...

Lima the Bean :why ?

Z the Bee :what did you do ?

Nialler :yayyy I'll see me teddy again

Lou :I think I make him uncomfortable... so you need to come here . Please be my besties for once..

Z the Bee :will be there in two hours, I want a explanation for all this.

The others came over and we stared playing games and giving dares just because we can. "Teddy bear, truth or dare ?" Harry looked at Niall and thought about it. "Dare." He said confidently. This will be exciting, Niall is always a good dare giver. "I dare you to try to get Louis in the bedroom with you but please seductive." Well if looks could kill ,right ? Note to self : hit Niall.

Harry turned to me making eye contact. "Will you come with me to your bedroom?" And oop that voice got deeper than I thought was possible but I'm not that easy to get. "Give me a reason to do so." Now he was thinking again. Harry looked down and I was sure I won but then... he looked up a bit but not completely. Looked at me through his lashes , bit his lip and looked up completely.

"You did not just do that ." I laughed . Harry started laughing as well and the others joined us. "Did you just really throw me the bedroom look. You're unbelievable." I started laughing again. "Does that mean you're going with me?" Harry asked hopeful. I dramatically put my hand on my head and let myself fall back. "How could I resist someone so seductive?" Two hands held my hips and dragged me off the couch on the floor. I pouted at him. But I knew he needed me to go with him. I made grabby hand and he pulled me up.

He pulled a bit too hard cause instead of my feet landing on the floor I flew straight into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and threw me on the bed like I did before. I giggled embarrassingly and he left the room again. After staring at the ceiling for a bit and calming down I walked back again. But someday I'll chase that Irish squirrel to where the sun doesn't shine. Niall was sitting in my best friends' lap . Nobody noticed me so I glared for some time at the squirrel.

After I finished glaring at them I sat down next to them. A phone beeped and Niall took his out and jumped off. "Me Girlfriend is at the airport, I'll bring her here."

A/N :
Funny story to this chapter:
A friend of mine read this one and was like "oh my god , why did you know this look so good ?" And I was like everybody knows that. So yeah ,I thought it was funny but now that I read it again it's not as funny as it was in the moment. Anygays I'll leave it here, tell me If you thought this was funny ...

Thank you for reading!

Stay hydrated, you are precious <3
- M xx