Oh and congratulations

Put the seatbelts on , the rollercoaster starts in the next seconds !!

Sorry my humour is broken haha

* Harrys pov *

I put down the pen and everything started to spinn at first slowly but then got faster. That was it I'm dying. I started panicking, ready to write everybody a last I love you, when I felt air pushing against me with full force. It was weird and a bit painful. I closed my eyes hoping like this it will stop. Surprisingly it stopped, carefully I opened my eyes . I was in a hallway. But it wasn't a normal one, there was no ground. That was scary as hell. Next to me were walls and they were very colourful.

Although there was no ground  I wasn't falling and that made it just more scary. I looked up and there was like a sky. It had a dark blue colour and some stars. I started to walk slowly but I couldn't see a end. I turned around and there was... nothing. Not weird at all. I probably just am hallucinating. I walked again and could see a door.

When I was standing I front of it, I opened it. I'd have thought many things but this. I was met with some jumpers, jeans and what not. "I was right, it's the Narnia shit." I whispered to myself. I was in somebody's closet, that sounds not good. I quietly pushed the closet doors open, wondering in who's bedroom I was now. The sight in front of me was unexpected. It was Louis' room, but in his bed were two people. Lana and Louis laid there, cuddled together. Are they together now? I mean they'd be cute and I know how happy they make each other. Well looks like time had a way of changing things.

I realised how creepy it was to watch them sleep. But it was to late, lanas' eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. She seemed to realise what was happening and carefully uncuddled herself from Louis. She stood up and just stood in front of me. Lana slowly poked me with her finger which made me frown and she gasp. In a swift motion she had dragged me in to the kitchen. "How - What? Where were you? How are you here? Are you staying? Did Louis know?" Many questions, I see. "I was in my universe, but not because I wanted to. I worked the whole time, every night in a lab so I could come back. Well I hope I'm staying. Oh and congratulations." I explained.

"Wow. You really tried everything to get him back" I nodded " congratulations for what?" Lana frowned. "To your relationship with him." She started laughing quietly and answered "we are not- never ." Then she laughed again. Realisation hit me and I buried my face into my hand. I was so caught up that I missed the soft pattern of feet towards the kitchen.

A/N :

Fact about me : I have watched every Disney movie (I used quotes from) but I have never seen the whole movie ,from the picture above, cause the beginning always made me sad .

Anyway...

Thanks for reading!

Stay hydrated, you are precious <3
- M xx