You scared me baby

* Louis' pov *

"What's that ?" Asked Harry, pointing to my skater tattoo. " It's a skater, one of my first tattoos. " I explained.
"Why did you get it ?"
"I saw it on google I guess. I always liked skateboarding. I still have my old one." I chuckled.
"Can I see it?"
"Sure,we will go later alright?" Harry nodded to that. I wanted to walk out of the room but I saw him starting to grip the counter top. He was shaking but it wasn't normal. I rushed to him.
"Harry ? Harry ?!" He didn't move. As if he didn't hear me.

"Babe!" Nothing."Come on babe, where ever you are. Come back to me. Don't let me here alone, please don't." While talking I took his hand of where he had them and took them into mine. I slowly let myself down on the floor and took him with me. I laid him down and sat next to him. One hand holding his hand, the other caressing his face. "Come on darling don't leave me, I can't loose you. Nobody is here to help, come back here. I love you darling,don't leave me alone." I was scared I couldn't loose him. We were getting closer , whoever has control, don't take him away from me.

Let me keep my Angel.

His shakes started to slow down, I didn't know if it was good or not. I held his Hand tighter, he squeezed back before he didn't shake anymore. Harry was breathing but was just laying there. I had tears in my eyes I sat up on my knees, leaning over him. I patted his cheek "Darling, open your eyes for me , could you? I know you can come on , you can do it." I hoped he would do it, I couldn't lose him. Harrys' eyes opened and with relieved sigh I hugged him. Careful to not hurt him.

"You scared me baby, don't do it again please." I felt him smiling at something. "I'm sorry, it was just the exact same scene , I wanted to know why I always see it. " at that I shot up. "What do you mean always it happened more than the one time in the kitchen and now?" I was curious and worried now. He looked away but nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed. Harry turned to me looking scared. "Don't leave me. I'll tell you just please don't leave me alone." He pulled me into a strong hug. "I wasn't planning on leaving you my darling."

All I wanted was to know how and why.

"I had it about one or two times without you knowing. Don't leave me." He buried his head into my shoulder. "Oh darling, I would never. But what do you mean with the exact same scene?"
Was it like a nightmare or something?
"It's like I'm seeing a movie. I see myself, back in my apartment. It always stops there but today it was more. I saw day's go by in seconds and one day was slower again. I saw a note but I couldn't read it. Did you mean it?" I looked at him questionably. "That you love me, did you mean it?" I paled ,I didn't know he heard it. "Oh um.. you heard that ?"

"Yeah, it pulled me out." We sat up and he held my hands , I nodded lightly being afraid of his reaction. He cupped my face and kissed me. Unexpected but am I complaining? Absolutely not. When we pulled away I asked what I wanted to ask since I saw him." Would you go on a date with me ?" Harry smiled and kissed me again. I'll take that as a yes.

A/N : I'm so forgetful. I was ready to upload this chapter but then I saw that I forgot to upload the last one ... sorry.

LARRY KISS !

...I was a bit excited ...

Thanks for reading!

A biiiiiiiig 'feel better hug' to everyone who needs one <3

Stay hydrated, you are precious <3
-M xx