Broken Boy (chapter one)

The author here hii hope you'll enjoy the story it starts up from Newt pov at first and then will change to you later when you get to the glade, but it'll switch sometimes mostly is from your pov
~Enjoy, y/n~

------------------

Chapter one: Broken boy

"Newt?" It was Alby, telling me something. I didn't feel like listening.

Something was bothering me, but I
couldn't figure, if it was the fact that i feel lost here even though i've been here for 2 years now or that i just watched one of the other gladers get banished.

"oh sorry Alby i am bloody tired. i'm off to bed" i said a bit to fast to make it seem realistic.

Alby looked at me with a confused face and a look that said *are you alright* but he didn't say anything just nodded at me.

Laying there in my hammock, i thought about how i was nothing, but a "young broken boy" in a shitty glade after a few long minutes i decided i would go to "The place" because everyone was asleep but me.

The place, is a place on the other side of the Woods at the shinny running water, at a small opening on a hill. there is a beautiful view there which made me feel less alone, but at the same time so much more alone

I decided to go look at stars for some time.

~at the place~

"why?" i asked the sky waiting for an answer only to come to the realization that no one was gonna hear me.

"THIS IS STUPID!" i yelled from the top off my lungs standing on the highest point of the hill and then fell to my knees after a short moment of realization of what i just said.

I layed there looking at stars trying to figure out what just happened.

After a couple of hours thinking. I went back, to see Chuck standing in front of the hut in a sweet but worried voice he said "are you alright?"

i faked a smile even though all I wanted to do was look at the ground "yea of course buddy, just not that tired tonight" i answered trying to sound as happy as I could and faked a smile then walked off to my hammock.

Laying in my hammock as remembered tomorrow is "new greenie day",

to be honest greenies make me a bit sad because, i remember my first day here very clear. I was horrible. This place was a messed up game to Me at the start. now it's my life

~flashback~

Standing up weakly i saw the light from the sun. Boys standing there right on top of the box i was in.

I was scared for my life. I couldn't remember anything, not even my bloody name. I started freaking out.

after Albys tour i just went to my hut staying there for days

I stayed silent for days. I didn't talk to anyone other that Alby for about a month. I was scared and not just for me but for everyone and I felt broken and to be honest that never got better. I felt like i had to help but I couldn't safe everyone. I came to the realization of that after a long time.

~back to normal~

*Maybe the new greenie will be fine* i thought. I had a weird but good feeling about tomorrow. As normally i didn't sleep much.

I fell asleep for a couple of hours this weird dream kept coming to me. I got My heart racing and pounding fast. As if it was trying to escape my chest.

~the dream~

"NEWT!"
I turned around but saw no one but a shadow in the distant,getting dragged away
"help me please, newt"
It was a girl voice. She sounded Broken into pieces and scared
Right before waking up in a pool of my own sweat i heard her yell
"ALWAYS AND FOREVER, LIZARD"

~Back to his reality~

i layed in my hammock in shock. it was not the first time a had a nightmares, but this one was different. i could feel it. It was like vision not just a dream. I rested in my hammock thinking about it for the rest of the night. It broke My heart and I didn't plan on telling anyone.

End of Chapter eleven: broken boy
------------------
-that was the first chapter, i promise it will get more exiting. The next ones will be full of exiting New Things ext. Feelings, deep convos and funny Minho and Chuck moments

I love you, have a great Day/night - NK (the author)