HIS CURIOSITIES

What do you like doing for fun?

Do you ever wanna get rich and famous someday or just a simple life is OK?

What's the result? What can you deduct from my answer? (about the 3-question game)

I would wanna meet you. Soo, I think how about I come to where you stay sometime soon? Where's your country?

I heard the Luzon part is beautiful. Which part do you stay?

The meaning of a fictional world is to escape what hurts and what you don't want in life. Wouldn't you be glad to be able to manipulate things to your own will? It would be niceeeee to play God for a while.

When would you wanna have a family of your own?

What if there's someone who tells you he's wanna spend his life with you forever. Would you ever wanna be committed to him? Even if he's not a guy in your list (every girl have a list of the characteristic of the man they want.)

When someone cheats. Whose fault is it?

But people usually blame the cheater tho. Why is that?

Lemme guess, your hands are soft. If they are beautiful for you then it's beautiful for me and they should be beautiful for everyone. Don't worry everyone has flaws and when we accept them. We become beautiful.

Fast talk Sex before marriage or after.

How many children would you ever want?

Well, do you get menstrual pains?What's your view on private relationships too? Does your man have to post you on social media before he proves his love to you?