Season3: the walking dead part5

Rebecca's POV
I was sitting on my bunk bed just probably overthinking until I heard a noise . I went out of my cell and saw carl,Beth,Hershel ,and michonne talking to a group of people.

Their names were Sasha (a middle aged looking lady),tyresse(a man who looked like he was related to her, Alex ( a girl who
looked like she was around my age ),and they had two other guys with them and a woman who looked like she had been bitten in the arm.
"What's going on?"
"Please help us. one of our people has been bitten. we are not a threat we just need help."
As soon as he said that the woman's eyes slowly started to close.
The two men started to scream," no mom!" Then broke into a sob.
I guess that she was their mother. It was heartbreaking to watch.
Sasha offered that she could end it but the son said he had to. both of them carried her outside where they would say their last goodbyes.

After that , Alex stared at Carl and I . Or just mostly carl. but who wouldn't . wait, did I just say that.
Well he does have the most amazing eyes where you can get lost in them for an eternity and a personality which is to die for.
Do I ...like carl?
I don't know...ughhh. it's just complicated. he's my best friend and I don't want anything changing that. And besides, it looks like she likes carl so...

Carls POV(finally!)

Alex was staring at me... a lot. does she like me. she can't , I like someone else. okay fine it's becca. I'm not sure she likes me back though but I can't blame her. I did bully her which I regret ever doing.
I was looking at becca,or signaling her for help, because I was feeling really uncomfortable because of Alex but she was dozing off so I slightly tapped her shoulder.
"Becca."
"Huh, oh sorry hey what's up."
I looked over at Alex and saw there was a hint of jealousy in her eyes.
I think becca noticed it as well.
"Ummm.. I have to go to the bathroom. excuse me one second."
And she ran off. I looked back at Alex and she smirked. This is not gonna turn out well.
___________________________
Hello lovelies😋💖

Sorry for not updating in a while. I just have been extremely busy.
Ps I rewrote the dialogues in the previous chapters 😉 I just wanted better quality in this story for you guys😘
I think I want to start adding talking dead stuff in as well, is that a good idea?
Thanks for reading💋love you guys😘💓

You can find me on Instagram at:
@reg._.ine
And
@loveee_twd