Season 4: walkingdead part 1

( a year later)

Beccas pov
So basically things at the prison have been running smoothly. Me and Carl talk a lot but me and Beth are best friends now.
Bad new is that we have a new enemy, the governor from Woodbury. He has Andrea . I don't really know who she is but Maggie told me that she was an old friend.
We have a new member in the group, baby Judith. Unfortunately Lori died and we all miss her so much . I tried talking to Carl after everything but he didn't want to talk to anyone . Him and Rick are better now which is good.

Carl grew out his hair and has grown a lot taller. I have too ,plus gotten the menstrual cycle, ughhh.

I like how things are going now.

Carl's pov

Me and becca talk  a lot and when we do it's really nice.
There's also some guilt in the pit of my stomach from the kiss. Then again I like becca but I really don't want to screw things up.

I'm on going on a run with my dad to get stuff we need for the prison. There's a grocery store around 10 min away from the prison.
As soon as I walk in its a frozen scene of chaos . I look around getting canned foods when I see the jewelry section. There's different types of jewelry but on that catheters my eye is a heart shaped locket with a R in cursive. I get it and we go back home.

Beccas pov
I'm on guard duty and I see Carl coming up to me.

" I got you something."

All of a sudden he pulls out a dainty piece of jewelry and I start to laugh.
He nervously laughs and starts scratching the back of his head.

" do you not like it?"

"No , I love it . Thank you Carl. I thought you were gonna get me tampons ."
We start laughing hysterically .

" next time babe" smirks and winks at me.

" hahah thanks again ." I reply.
I just can't stop smiling.

____________________________________________________________
Hello lovelies 💞

Two chapters in one day! I appreciate every ones support on this story ❤️❤️

~ regine💕

Insta: reg._.ine