The date

Hayley's P.O.V

"Where are we even going chandler?"
At this point I'm kinda laughing

"I won't say anything."
"Pleassseeee."
"Sorry babe no can do."
After what seemed to be forever we finally got there. we walked carefully each step until he told me I could take the blindfold off. It was....breath taking.we were on a the ceiling of a restaurant with lights everywhere and a city view.
"Why are you doing this for me?"
"I just wanted to do this for a beautiful girl who I'm staring at."
I kinda blushed...okay fine I blushed a lot! after , there was a table set for two.then the waitress gave us our food.
After we were done with our food chandler stood up.
"So... wanna get ice cream?"
"Is that even a question."
"Yeah your right."

We were walking enjoying the city lights. after we ordered our ice cream chandler and I started talking about the most randomest things.

"You have ice cream on your cheek."
"Wow I'm embarrassing . can you wipe it off please."
"Okay"
I was getting kind of suspicious because his smile looked more like a smirk.
As soon as he touched my face it was cold. I touched my face and it was ice cream.

"I'm gonna get you back for this."
"Not unless you catch me baby girl."he said winking.
I started chasing chandler until we reached a park . I thought of a plan while I was running. I'm going to get back at him
Chandler's P.O.V

Hayley was chasing me so I decided to run to the nearest park. I stopped to take a break till Hayley tripped on me. we starred into each others eyes to what seemed to be eternity. I started to lean in while she did too.

Hayley's P.O.V

My plan was working perfectly. he was leaning in so I started to lean in. when our lips almost touched I pulled away.

"Told you I was gonna get back at you."
And I wiped the grass of my dress.

"You're such a tease."
"It's called payback babe" I said winking at him.then we both started laughing.
Then chandler drove me home. when we reached the door I kissed his cheek .

"Thanks again for tonight. we should do this again sometime."
"Definitely .good night."
"Good night."

Awww . he was blushing !

Chandlers P.O.v

She kissed my cheek. I can't believe I never talked to her at school. tonight was amazing.hopfully she'll say yes.

_______________________

A.N

Say yes to what? thank you guys for reading . I will be posting more soon. you guys are awesome

~regine