Getting ready

Payton's P.O.V

After  the mall we went to Hayley's house to get ready for the party.

We have about 2 more hours till the party so we should start getting ready.

I decided to get ready first. I put on my pink sweet heart neckline dress, straitened my hair, and did my makeup .I came out and Hayley loved it.

Now it's Hayley's turn...
Hayley's P.O.V

When Payton came out she was stunning.
"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"

First she gave me my dress , curled my long hair ,I usually put it in a bun or ponytail ,and was preparing to do my makeup.

"Can I take off your glasses or do you need them?"

Since this was a full on makeover I really didn't need my glasses. I just needed them for reading.

"Sure, I only ever needed them for reading but besides that my vision is fine."

"So you're telling me that you didn't need your glasses this entire time!"

"I need them for reading."
I was kinda laughing at this point.

"Oh whatever"
She replied, also laughing along with me.

So then she put concealer, abit of eyeshadow and eyeliner , blush , and red lipstick .when she was done her face was motionless . I waved my hand infront of her face and she told me see for yourself. OMG. I couldn't even recognize myself .
Payton did an amazing job.
I thanked her so  many times.
Then we got in the car ready to go to the party.