Problem

// Before I begin... I have added a new hunter  that has a vengeance for killing the other hunter... the reason I didn't say the doctor is because of an achievement you can get for keeping the doctor alive and the description is "it's crueler to keep him alive" so yeah... enjoy!!//

Mono looked around with a sad expression. "This is where... every single time... the loop would start here..."

Seven looked at him with a sad expression but still smiled at Mono. "It's alright. That loop brought you to me." Seven said hugging Mono and Mono held him tightly him returning Seven's warm smile.

"That's true. And I've never been happier."

Seven pulled away taking Mono's hand and they started walking away from the array of TVs. They jumped over gaps and Mono diverted Seven's attention from the dead bodies and sacks of body parts. "Why am I looking this way?" Seven asked.

"Let me tell you that you aren't ready for this yet." Mono said still guiding Seven by the dead things making sure Seven was only looking at him and him only.

Once they made it passed Mono pushed through a few roots and told Seven to stay there until he called for him. Seven nodded as Mono squeezed through and took off in a sprint and a log thudded down and rolled after him. Seven gasped at the noise and screamed in fear that it would get Mono.

The log stopped and there was silence. Seven pulled himself out from behind the roots and called out to Mono. "Hey! Mono?! Are you there?! Are-are you okay?"

Mono popped up from behind the log and waved at Seven. "Yeah I'm okay! But I told you to stay until I told you to come out."

Seven sighed in relief and started making his way down the hill. "I know but I was worried about you."

Mono hugged Seven and said. "I'd rather die keeping you safe than you die in my place."

Seven smiled. "I'd rather you not die at all though..."

Mono laughed and took Seven's hand and guided him along the trees and sneaking shadows.

They crawled through a hollowed log and slid down to a place that had a thick layer of leaves. Seven spotted something shiny and metallic and went to grab it when Mono stopped him. "Stay here. I need to find them." Mono said walking off into the pile of leaves that gathered with a stick.

"What do you need to find?" Seven asked asked as Mono hit the stick against the ground.

Suddenly a loud metallic noise that made Seven jump back and the stick turn into splinters. "Bear traps... I wonder why they reset..?" Mono mumbled bitterly. "You need to stay near me right now it's really dangerous."

Seven nodded vigorously and Mono took his hand and lead him through the bear traps. Seven stayed practically glued to Mono's side afraid if he moved away slightly he would be snapped up by the ruthless metal teeth of the traps.

Once they where safe, Mono looked Seven over for any injuries coming up with nothing more than a few scratches when they rolled down this hills and that log. "I'm glad you're safe."

Mono took Seven's hand again but Seven stayed in his place. "Sev?"

"I wanted to thank you. For everything... you helped me leave the Maw and save me countless times. I just feel bad because I have nothing to give you." Seven said fidgeting with his shirt again.

Mono moved to grab Seven's hand. "You don't have to give me anything... just you being here is enough or a reward for me."

Seven smiled sweetly at Monos words and hugged him tightly. "Thank you..." He whispered.

They started walking up a small little hill that Mono remembered would lead them to the hunter's shack, but he stopped when he heard an eerie humming.

Mono stopped and thought it was Six, but soon came to the conclusion that the voice was not  Six's and that it was one of an adult. "Stay close."

Seven hid behind Mono as they advanced slowly closer to the house. They got closer and closer to the voice and when they got to the porch of the shack the humming stopped.

Seven looked at Mono thinking it was his doing, but he realized he was wrong when a person with fishing net came outside in a rush.

Seven screamed and pulled Mono to get him to move but it was too late. The person kicked Mono and sent him flying of the porch and hitting the ground harshly. Then the hunter turned to Seven and swiftly snatched Seven up in the net.

"Got you little rat!" Said the hunter. Seven screamed and tried to get out of the net but the weaving of the string was to close together. The hunter herded Seven into an empty cage on his porch and picked it up to inspect him. "You aren't the one who killed my brother are you?" The hunter asked Seven who tried to move back further in the cage.

"Wha-what are you talking about I don't even know where I am!" Seven shouted cowering in the corner of the cage.

"Hmm... my brother was always infatuated with you tiny people. I may as well keep you for that reason..."

Seven whimpered and yelped when the cage moved violently. He called out to Mono but his body was still and hadn't moved since he was kicked over there.

"Mono! Mono please wake up! Please! Mono!"

-~-~-

Mono woke up with a splitting headache.

"Seven..? Wh-where are you..?" Mono said slowly trying to get to his feet.

He looked around and realized he was at the hunter's shack and a fuzzy memory came to light.

Seven was taken away from him. That hunter came up from behind him and sent him flying into the air like he was some sort of ball!

"You aren't the one who killed my brother are you?"

"I did that... me and Six... and I got Seven wrapped up in all this. I'll make it right... even if it means giving myself up."

//

Hi...

Sorry this took longer than expected... I have been trying to finish a book on my other account and I almost can't then I immediately came back to this and I happed to get a cold which is fun so I may need to take a small break... but knowing me I'll probably have a chapter out in two days... or tomorrow...

Well... anyways...

Thanks for reading! See you soon! Bye!!!

Word count - 1,109