Imperial Outpost Pt. 2

It was just Krineli and me as we raced through the halls of the outpost to rescue the rest of Solis Geminae, the small band of rebels on Tatooine. We reached the command center, one of us on each side of the door.

"I'm not ready," said Krineli, "I can't do this."

I looked her in the eyes, "yes you can, they are counting on you."

She took a deep breath and we raised our blasters. Here goes nothing. The door opened to reveal 2 stormtroopers along with a few low ranking imperial officers. Before they could even react, we had the troopers stunned. One officer reached for his blaster but Krineli was able to stun him before he got the chance. 

"Colo, Loree, Ondar, Kry! You're all ok."

"We were beginning to think you were going to leave us here."

"Alright, I'm always down for a happy reunion but we need to get out of here," I spoke quickly.

They all nodded, after removing the cuffs from each of the rebels, we made our way to find the hanger bay. There would be a slight change in plans but it wouldn't be us without one.

"Spectre 1 this is spectre 2, how's the hanger coming?"

xxx

"Not great spectre 2, we're a little pinned down, what's taking so long?"

"Yeah, umm, any ships in the hanger we can take? Chop's not coming anymore."  Something did happen with Sabine, Ezra must have gone back.

"Alright,  you better get here quick. Backup is coming."  Exactly what we didn't need right now. To alert the empire to our position. 

"Zeb, get to that shuttle, prepare to get out of here." I shout to the Lasat.

"You got it" I covered him while he headed to the ship. I turn and see Hera running in with the rest of Krineli's rebels.

"Onto the shuttle, NOW!"

"Kanannnn," I hear Hera.

"I'm coming, head out, I'll make it." The troopers had started to close the hanger doors. If they didn't get out now, none of us would make it.

I ran towards the shuttle and jumped just barely making it passed the closing door and hardly catching the edge of the ramp. Hera pulled me up and punched me in the arm.

"Hey!"

"Kanan Jarrus don't you ever do that again!" I knew she isn't ever impressed when I do these kinds of things but she should know by now that I'm gonna do it again.

A/N: Sorry this one is a bit shorter! I will try and post again tonight.

Side note- I learned how to read and write aurebesh yesterday, that's fun. Also have watched just about every single rebels, ahsoka, mandolorian youtube video I could find to dig deeper into what might actually happen after the finale of rebels and ahsoka's importance in the mandolorian.