A Visitor

It's been hours since I brought Sabine to the med center, the med droid said nothing was physically wrong with her, therefore there was nothing it could do. Still I sat by her side, what would happen when she woke up? Last time took her sometime before she came back to herself. If she forgets me completely, I don't know what I would do. 

"Ezra you really should get some rest," the clone spoke.

"I won't leave her, I can't leave her."

"She'll be alright, I'll keep an eye on her for a little bit. You could drag a cot in here you know," he said, almost smiling, but I knew it wasn't a full one.

I laughed a little and walked out the sliding doors. It was silence as I walked back towards the room that I guess I called my own. I just wanted everything to go back to the way it used to be. I picked up one of my trooper helmets, it once was stark white but had sense been covered in shades of blue and green, one of Sabine's pieces of course. I saw myself in the reflection of the visor. I hardly recognized myself, I looked tired, overworked, it wasn't me. I threw the helmet on the floor. 

"You must control your anger young one," said a voice.

I spun around, but there was no one there.

"It will only lead you down a path to darkness."

"Who are you? Where are you?"

"I am Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi master."

"Yes, Master Jinn, Kanan told me about you. You were Obi Wan's master." 

"Yes, padawan. Now you must remember everything your master has taught you," he said.

"Yes, Master. But how can I not be angry at them for leaving me behind?"

"That you must look for the answer within yourself."

The silence returned. I felt alone again. It took me a minute before I was able to snap back to reality, remembering what I had come here for. I grabbed a few things, the extra sleeping mat I had stowed under my bed, a small blanket and my jacket. I rolled everything up and headed back to the med center.

When I entered the room, the droids were checking her vitals again and Rex was reading something off of a monitor. He turned when he heard the door slide shut behind me. No words were exchanged, only nods. I placed my bed roll on the ground and moved to Sabine's side. I pushed her vibrant hair out of her face, it  revealed an old scar at the edge of her hairline. I closed my eyes and traced my fingers across it. 

xxx

*Thump*

I look over towards where the noise came from but there was nothing. Confused I sat back in the chair I had been in previously. 

"Hey kid," I said. 

No response.

"Ezra?" I stood up. "Ezra!"

The jedi was on the floor next to Sabine's bed. I ran to the other side and grabbed his shoulders, "Ezra wake up!"

I could feel a pulse and see that he was breathing. "Droid!"

Together we lifted him into another bed, "What's happened to him?"

"It would appear that he has fallen into a trance like state just as the girl has."

No no no this couldn't be happening. I was suppose to protect them.

"I'm sorry."

A/N-ooooooo what do you guys think happened? Y'all this bout to take a turn.