Chapter 1

Chapter 1

July 20th 20XX

Yakuza Hideout

10:30 AM

...

Gigantomachina was Shigaraki's greatest test, his power rivaled his and over the past five days Shigaraki began to realize that he needed to make this Gigantomachia submit as soon as possible.

Over the past few days the Yakuza hideout had taken a high amount of damage. Joi Irinaka had gained Shigaraki's respect for being able to protect the lower parts of the Yakuza compound.

Shigaraki had also noticed Himiko, the girl had been fighting like a devil possessed, Shigaraki was impressed by her incredible display of power yet he was worried about her. He had seen her throw up in the mornings and he wasn't sure if the break up was effecting her judgement and her body.

He wanted to ask Kurogiri to see what he thought he should do but that would just give him the easy answer. Shigaraki wanted to understand other people more, it was a quality that set him apart from Izuku after all.

Kurogiri: Tomura are you feeling okay

Shigaraki: It's nothing okay, just lost in thought

Kurogiri: I see, I guess I should just tell you why I came here. We need to talk about moving the battlefield away from the hideout.

Shigaraki: And what leave everything behind for the precipits to protect

Kurogiri: Is this about Samebito joining the Precipits

Shigaraki: No... maybe... it's just that I don't understand why the hell he has to be with the precipits. He is replacing a drunk guy, you understand how obscured that sounds

Kurogiri: It's less about logic and more about the point

Shigaraki: What point huh what point could you possibly come up with

Kurogiri: Think about it as moral for the Yakuza. Cheer up Tomura

Shigaraki: Moral huh, cheer up, those words don't help me in the slightest.

Shigaraki clenched his fists, he knew Kurogiri was right. Gigantomachina was created to demoralize heroes. Shigaraki however was no hero. He was above them the villain king yet he knew now that he needed to listen to others in order to obtain his ultimate victory.

Shigaraki: Fine we can move the battlefield only because I trust you

Kurogiri was pleased with Shigaraki's response. Tomura was stubborn to say the least and Kurogiri knew that it took a lot for Shigaraki or all people to conseed to another person's idea unless it was All For One.

Kurogiri: Thank you for understanding Tomura

Shigaraki just grunted in response, he didn't want to make the compromise and he knew Kurogiri knew his feelings concerning his involvement with making deals and compromises.

He needed time to think but lately he hasn't gotten the time to go for a walk as his time was spent fighting Gigantomachia or planning to defeat Gigantomachia. Both were taxing on his mind but he knew as a leader these were the decisions he would have to make in order to continue his path.

Still he knew he had sometime to walk around the compound. At least that gave him some semblance of a break from the constant circle of fight plan fight. This loop was getting dull. Now that he thought about it a change of pace might even make the whole Gigantomachia situation more interesting. At least that is what Shigaraki hoped would happen.

As he turned his head he saw something from the corner of his eyes. There was the girl, the girl who had saved him from Gigantomachia's first attack. The one he had convinced himself was just a hallucination. She disappeared behind a broken pillar the rement of Gigantomachia's last attack which cost the compound a lot of structure.