Chapter 1

Layla.

"Baby Dont kill the fun..its not over til we say its done...i found you grabbed you turned you on you know i got what you wantt ohhh babyyy Don't Kill The Fun."

"Oo lawd knows thats my song.",im in this club dancing with my girls on a Friday night..there taken except my girl Natasha. Shes,25 like me,a model like me,and singlee like me soo boring....
"Layyyyla..,Natasha says slurring...Girll look by the door aint that the sexy brotha off Empire.

"Ooo girl idk what a "Empire" is. Tbh? I really did..i love that show Cookie is everythinggg. And hakeem my secret Baby Daddy. (Smirk). "If u like him Tasha..girl go talk to him".

"Nah..i dont just asking was it him,she says. I Watched him out the corner of my eye come into the VIP Section and sit it was Reserved For Bryshere Gray... i take it thats his real name..Damn he was really close to my section of VIP.

Bryshere.

"So my nigga what we getting into tonight",Amir asked. Amir been my Bestfriend since the fifth grade. We always partied.

"Idk bout you but you see lil mama over dere..in that tight ass dress...Im feeling her shes the sexiest lady i seen all night...she got that caramel/mocha thing going on..perfect smooth skin."

"Iight my nigg falling in love tonight i see,amir said."nah im just definitly feeling ha,damn i have seen lil ma before...hold up wasnt she in a magazine at the set in my dressing room one time?, "hell yeah,dats Layla Johnson. "Well Layla,im Bryshere Gray your future,i sip my vodka and stare at her.

Natasha.

"Ooo..Lay he looking at you boo,"who?"," Bryshere..girl he staring dont look at him though play it cool.,"what do u mean..im Layla Johnson i dont want him..",she plays it cool and looks over at him only to see Natasha was right he was looking dead at her. So she smirked and looked back at Natasha. "Ooo Lay he smiled,but now he talking to his friend,hes cute to.","Tasha lets go get dani,and trish before they do sone stupid we gott go its getting late", ,They get up ,but as Natasha grabs Dani,and Trish Bryshere walks over grabbing Laylas hand.
Bryshere's Pov*****

"Hey,um I hope your not leaving soo soon Gorgeous?", "wow,she said. Im kinda nervous this is unusual.

"Wat ya mean ?", she stares at me Blanky then says,"ive been Aproached With hey beautiful All my life i figured men Didnt no other words...what made you say "Gorgeous". I laughed at her,she frowned a lil.,"so i humor You Bryshere?","ohh you know me,i smirked. "No,but the VIP sign says Bryshere Gray have a nice night Mr.Gray, and just like that she walks away..no bother stopping her if my gut was right Id see her Again.

**********A MONTH LATER********

"Amir i cant believe i havent seen her yet". Its true its been a month since that night at the club and i havent seen Layla.. its like shes mesmerized my brain i wanna know her.

"Aye...check this Tmz out real quick Bry".
Reporter Lady.
"25 year old Layla Johnson Will be the youngest African American female Model to Rip the Runway in Great Britain for Model Mania this year, Congrats Lay Lay Tmz Congradulates You!"..

"Ayye Amir call lisa tell her to book me for that event"

"Iight.", 

"Oh My God!." ,"Layyyy, im soo happy for youuuu! .  Im happy i made history today i wonder are my parents watching this, i know they still havent excepted the fact that i didnt wanna be a bigshot lawyer like them, yes both of my parents are lawyers. My parents are only 47,but they act 17.

"Layla Maria Johnson!,Natasha said. Oh my shes serious she said my wholee name the lectures begin. "Yes?, "Girl,you need to talk to your parents u graduated college 4 years ago if they not over it yet..too bad.

"Ugg..my mom called were having dinner tonight at the Blue Garden.", "progress Lay,Progress im proud of ya anyways i gtg dress rehearsal for the Model Mania Fashion show...idk how great britain throws a fashion show in Los Angeles but money is money see ya bitchh (laughs).

God please dont let my parents ruin my happy mood....

Hello Chappie 1 is up. If its not long enough dont worry gimme atleast 5 comments and upp them reads!! Ill post chapter 2.