Chapter 2

Female characters In Media.

Im on my way to Blue Gardens to meet my parents. My parents love me i know but.. there sucessful and well off kinda people and they want that for aswell the baby Girl, yes i said baby.. i have a sister an older sis me and her are inseparable her names Trish. Shes a Actress,and she has her college degree in Bussiness aswell. All our parents ever cared about was our sucess.

*******

"Mom,dad?", My mom looked young and happy also my dad looks happy and accomplished. I love my parents,but hear go the questions....

"Layla,how are you?,mom asked. "Im good mommy, how are yall?. " were good but we could be better, wheres Trish? How are yall?.

"Im good,i was booked for model mania next week..and im in the process of getting the construction done to my very own company".

"Im so proud of you,my dad said. My mom just stared at me like she wanted to cry.

"Oh ..wow Lay you are really growing up you are A Model/Mogul....".

"Mom..ill always need you but i gotta follow my dreams be successful.
All my life my mom told me to grow up and a be a better her.

"My baby im so proud..so have you met anyone?". "Mom really?". I met Bryshere but hes to much for me and im only 25 i can still have fun.

"Wat? A mother can ask" ,"yea...but I gtg i loveee you . I give then hugs and kisses and leave.

*******That Night********
LaylaPov:

Laying in bed trying to catch up on "Empire". Like i may not like his real life self but hakeem is everything.. justttt wow. All alone on a saturday night. Ughh.

Phone rings...

Layla"Hello".

Group Call...

N=Nataha

D-Dani

T-Trish

L-Layla

T-heyy sissy..wyd

L-Watching Empire reruns.

Dani-uggh you bore me.

N-lets gooo to the club...Since dani is getting divorced...im single and Trish ole happily married ass husband is away we can make the saturday nights for us.

L-idk...im into this part were there at the All white party...

T-lay that episode is old and u have seen it please comeee out wit ussss plzzz!!.

L- no i gtg.

New Text Message...That morning.*

??:Hey Ma.Goodmorning

Layla:??

??:Bryshere..

Layla:um..how did you get my number?

HakeemLyons❤:saw yo sis Trish in da club last night...i asked bout you.

Layla:oh..well ok..& Goodmorning.

HakeemLyons❤:ill see you at model manis this week...im going to perform while a few models rip the runway.

Layla:hmmm...how did you no i was attending.? You stalker

HakeemLyons❤:nah nun like that...i happen to notice you were on tv and ik your a model and plus theyd be stupid not to let the most Gorgeous Model they have to rip it up..

Layla:aww well thankyou!, but flattery will get you no where and btw i gtg....Photo shoot With Natasha today.

HakeemLyons❤:ok...ttyl Wifey.