Chapter 6

Natasha heart dropped, and just as she thought everything was going good. She felt as soon as a title was made it'd all go down hill, so she she simply answered him.

"Um Amir I uh don't you think its too soon ?

"Nah I'm falling for you. Its one of those things that feel right but you know its right in your mind. But if you wanna take it slow i understand." He answered her.

"Its not even that I'm just not looking for anything serious" she lied.

He gave her a look and walked away from her. She followed him as he got in his car and he drove her home as she got out his car he drove off quickly.

"Stupid Natasha , why you always messing things up?" She asked herself before walking inside her house locking her door.

Layla

Me and Tye finally made it home. And everything she said got me thinking about Bryshere. I mean he treats me good and he seems like boyfriend material, but are we gonna work as a couple ? I don't wanna waste my time and get played. Maybe I should just forget it yeah I should forget it.

Layla phone rings and she looks to see its Bryshere.

"Hello?"

" Hey Beautiful, i wasn't really feeling yo outfit choice today but you looked good though" he said in a sleepy voice.

"What? What you tryna say?" I laughed.

"You my girl, I don't want other males staring but you looked good."

"Thank you , but i wasn't asked to be your girl so no I'm not your girl." She said smiling real hard.

"Real funny baby, see you tomorrow  right ? "

"Okay, Goodnight."

"Night baby girl".

She placed her phone on the night stand to charge and got out bed to go to the room next to her to see Tye up watching cartoons.

"You wanna sleep with auntie and watch cartoons? I don't want you by yourself I'm paranoid baby." Layla told Tye.

"Okay". They walked and got in Layla bed watching old reruns of the proud family.

"Daaamn baby that feels so good" Trish moaned as Tyler stroked her up against the shower wall.

"You missed daddy that's why you be acting up. I made a promise to yo ass to never cheat" he groaned.  He pulled all the way out and slammed back in causing Trish to scream out and cum all over him. He slide out smirking before bending down eating and licking her.

A few hours later Trish was sprawled out on the bed breathing heavily. Tyler wore her completely out and he was on the other side of her playing the game like he ain't do anything. Trish after everything fell asleep and he looked at her smirking before cuddling next to her.

Layla had got Tye dressed for the day along with her things packed she brought with her and was talking her back home. Apparently Tyler called for her and said Trish was sleep so she decided to bring her on home.

Bryshere: Good morning 😏

Dani: Morning boo , imy and Hawaii is everything like you said it would be ❤❤ call me when you get a chance.

Natasha: i messed up everything 😖

Trish: Tyler called you while i was sleep! But Good morning sis , hows my baby ?

Layla Looked at her new messages replied and drove off to her sisters house.

"Hello guys , what you been up to ? Layla asked smirking.