Chapter 5

Tyler & Trish Home

Pass couple days with Trish been really overwhelming especially with Tyler being on the road a lot and Tye missing him. But we still not talking after what happen the other night. But hes coming home tobight and i really dont know what to say so ill just pretend to be sleep whenever he gets in, especially since Tye with Layla.

Later in the night... Tyler puts the key in the door and comes in putting his bags down and locks the door. He goes upstairs into his room to see Trish asleep , he rubs his head and lays down.

The next morning..

I was in the kitchen making breakfast because Layla on her way over here with Tye and its the perfect opportunity to question her about Bryshere.

Tyler walks in and goes to fridge to grab the orange juice. Trish looked him over he had on the gray sweats with no shirt. He knew what he was doing it gets to her every time but surprisingly she ignored it and he frowned.

"Goodmorning baby ", He said and kissed her check but she whipped it off. She started fixing plates and a knock was at the door and she hurried to it not being able to stand the tension but Tyler beat her to it and held her against the wall then opened it.

"Hey Lay do me a favor ? Take tye some where and get her some food my wife mad at me and i kinda wanna make it up to her, please?" .

Layla peaked to see Trish held against the wall but she knew it wasn't in a serious way so she told Tye to come with her after she hugged and kissed her daddy. Tyler shut the door and locked it still having a grip on Trish.

" Why the fuck would i cheat on Your sexy ass? Really Trish? All these yours of us being together and you think that way of me? Alright cool get your ass upstairs and when i get up there you better be ass naked and ready.

She rolled her eyes and bust out laughing. But he flexed his Jaw and her smile dropped and she ran upstairs and locked the door. But Tyler having a feeling she was gonna do that he grabbed a hair pen out the downstairs bathroom and started stripping butt naked before going upstairs and picking the lock. He walked in a matched eyes on her laying across the bed looking wide eyed at him. She wasn't naked but she wasn't completey dressed either had on a sports bra and some short shorts.

"Bring ya ass here Trish our ima come work that ass over there. Choice us yours , but Layla got Tye for awhile and all I'm trying to do is fix that attitude. He smirked and she got up taking off her shorts jumping on him making them fall to the floor.

"What you think mommy and daddy doing ?" Tye asked Layla.

Layla mind was thinking some devilish things which cause her to smirked but then turn serious to tye.

"Mommy and daddy are celebrating their love and they wanted their baby girl to have a good day so lets go get pedicures." Layla said holding her hand leaving the movie theater. Tye wanted to see Finding Dory so bad so she took her.

But walking out They saw Bryshere walking in laughing with another male beside him. Bryshere looked over and seen her and he smirked and walked over.

"Who this Cutie Lay?" He asked looking at Tye.

"This is my Niece Tyeana, Tye baby this is Bryshere. "

"Hey Mr. Brye." She said And he laughed squatting down to hug her.

"I get a nickname, so that means we cool Tye, can i call you Tye? He asked her smiling.

"okay cool, she smiled cheesing.

"But Mr. Brye i gotta question?" She said and he laughed , " What is that Friend?"

"Do you like Celebrating your love with my Auntie ? And when she said that i started coughing hard and grabbed her telling him by quickly before leaving.