Chapter 3

PICS FROM PHOTOSHOOT IN MM.

••••••••••°°Hours Later (That Next Morning)
5 New Messages...

HakeemLyons❤:Goodmorning
Sissy:Goodmorning Lil Sisi
Natasha:Goodmorning Hefia
Dani:hello ,Morning love.
Mommy:Goodmorning Baby.

"Ughh... i dont wanna get up...im sleeping in."
New Message:
Sissy:get up!
Lay❤:How would you no if im up?
Sissy:ik my own sister and plus get up mom and dad want us to meet them at church a lil early.
Lay❤,:omg! Totally forgot it was sunday,, im up im up. GOD FORGIVE ME.
Sissy: lol ok. Btw your niece says hi.
Lay❤:aww my baby! Tell her teetee will see her in a few.
Now im up searching for something to wear, ok found it shower time. After that 15 min shower im out putting my hair in a bun and getting dressefd, grabbed my purse and lock up and out the door.
Arriving to church only to see Trish, her husband and my neice going inside.

"Auntieee lay ,i missed chu".
" and lay missed her baby tooo".

This little girl is basically my own shes my sister Trish adorable 5 year old. After trish had her she basically stayed home just quit modeling.. i wouldnt blame her shes to adorable.

"Mommy has been waiting on you and grandma".
"Wait... grandma isnt here yet?". I looked up at my sister with raised eyebrows.
"Nope not yet Lay".
So like my mom to rush us but be the last to show.
"Interesting, but did you talk with danny?"
"Yes and he says your gonna be the star model for model mania main event?"
"Yes but me and danny talked about you joibibg me he said we'd stop the world having the sisters duo together again."
Trish smiled. ,"that would be fun, but idk Tyeana kinda young to travel."
"Nope i think my little niece is exactly at the age were she should know what mommy does shes gonna think your so amazing as she gets older, she has a model mommy".
"Oh Lay i cannot wait til you reproduce".
I laughed," why say it like that?"
"Its funny, your so silly, a little you would be classic, besides my Tye needs a lil cousin."
"Ill pass i just wanna have fun for right now besides now is not the time lets head inside."
" you always say that Lay, but once you fall in love like me and Tyler did you"ll be ready for babies".
I simply shook my head and walked inside. Dont get me wrong id love to have kids but as i said im 25 and im kinda cliche i wanna meet a guy, fall in love, get married, live together awhile, then babies so altogether a baby at 32 would be perfect.

"Morning my beautiful Black princesses".
We turned around to see our dad and mom walking up towards the church.

"Grandma, grandpa.", Tyeana yelled.
"Hey baby i missed my baby princess",my dad said picking her up.

My Dad is a very sweet man, all my life ive wanted a husband like him. He met my mom when she was 15 in the church choir and its been love everysince.

"And my to big princesses". He hugged me and my sis giving us cheek kisses.
"Hey dad, i said.
"Hello Daddy, Trish Said.
"Well hello to you to my daughters, mom said.
"Heyyy mommy, we lovee you., we laughed hugging her by now we had walked all the way into church and took a seat in the same section we've sat at since kids.

"Oh God Lay Do not look but there goes The boy from that club".

OMG! Bryshere? Hes here? At church? Oh yea hes definitly stalking me. So i looked over to see his friend he was with.. um alex no Amir yes Amir. But no Bryshere... weird.

"Amir?". "Yea thats him, Trish said.

Amir looked over our way so we quickly turned our heads listening to the pastor speak. And after a while the choir sung a few of me and my mom favorite songs from when she use to sing me to sleep as a baby.