THE CRAZY ME

AUTHORS NOTE: HEYY.! everyone please please pretty please vote for my story it will means the world to me and thank you for supporting this and I will really appreciate your comments:> THANKS LOVELOTS:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEAH'S POV:

Ahh.. it's morning I'm soo lazy at morning but i needed to get up as usual it's only 6 in the afternoon I need to get my arse out of my comfyy bed awwww how i love my bed. Another recording for the lads for their next tour and their new album. I need to take a bath while I'm on my way to the bathroom I pass in a big mirror i got in my room and saw a red mark on my PJ OHH GODD..! my period?! holy crap. Thats why I'm very lazy when I will have my period I'm acting strange I always wanted a person whom I can cuddle and I'am not who I usually am ohh god i need to PM Caren i think she can be my cuddle buddy for today soo I need to PM her.

TO: BestCarzy

Hi best i needed you today can you please come here? pretty please? :D

She should say yes please say yes uggghhh I hate this. O.k I'll just take a shower first I hope she will say yes. I take my clothes off and then take a bath brush my teeth and then put on my skinny jeans but I can't decide what to wear that can cover my butt I needed a loss shirt. I found a shirt that Hannah gave me it was a 1D shirt that says "LET ME LOVE YOU ZAYNY" oohh god how can I wear this I can't seriously can't wear this but I don't have any choice I needed this o.k I'll just wear this for now then I'll buy another shirt after the recording. I glanced at my phone and saw the text message of Caren.

FROM: BestCarzy

Hello babe, ohh yeah I'd love to you know that I am here for you if u needed me right<3

TO: BestCarzy

YESS.! Did i told you that your an amazing friend yeahh cool Let's just meet in Starbucks in about an hour.

FROM: BestCarzy

o.k i'll just take a shower i'll jst txt you later.!

TO:BestCarzy

yayy.! your the best friend I've ever had Caren Thanks I LOVE YOU<3

FROM:BestCarzy

yeahh.! I know I'm the best no need to tell me babe. 

Yes.! Thanks God for giving me such a wonderful friend awww I'm soo happy I have her. Ohhh crap I was not able to cook for the boys ohh shocks it's 8:30 already? I did not notice that. While I'm walking down the stairs through the kitchen the lads are now eating great jusst great Jeah. "Hello babe, goodmorning" Louis said. "I'm so sorry Lads.." I said and was cut by Harry "Just eat Jj you don't have to stay sorry"He said "Thanks guys" I said "ohhh I like your shirt love"Liam said "awww thanks Li"I said I'm felling something weird I think someone is staring at me. Ohhh god it's Zayn he's staring at me I mean my shirt probably. "Like it Zayny?" I said "yahh, that's cool J" He said ohh crap that killer smile stabs my heart to death ugghhh. "ohh yeah lads I have a company for today she's a very close friend of mine" I said and they all staring at me "Really? that would be cool with me"Harry said. "Is it okay with you guys?" I said "yeahh it's cool"They said in chorus. Yes.!mission completed "COOL.! I'll just go see her o.k.byee Lads make sure when I came back here your ready for the recording." I said "ayy,ayy captain." and I laugh. I just walk through the Starbuck because it's just a walking distance from our apartment. I came just on time and she's already their. She really do look goregeous wearing a V-neck black shirt a skinny jeans and a black vans and her straight hair running through her shoulder and a nerdy glasses on she reallylook beautiful. "Best in here" She waved at me and I waved back. "Hey best how are you?" I said "Nopppee How are you" Popping the P, She said. "I'm fine now 'coz your hereand best I need to ask you another favor." I said "anything for you babe." She said "Can you stay with me for about a week or so i mean you know sleep together" I said giving her my best uppy dog eyes "What? but I don't have a clothes with me I thought It's just todaay?" She said "ohh c'mon best this is my ones in a lifetime wish pleasee and I'd like to be with you on your birthday next week" I said "Uggghhh" She said "But, dyou are staying with a five popular Lads right why need me?" She said "I need you it's not the same without a girl you know pleasee pretty please best?" I said "O.k O.k I'll go" She said. "O.k now let's go to our apartment first." I said "Waiit, what about my things?" She sad ohh her things I didn't think of that "ahhh... Ohh we'll just buy because I'll be doing shopping after the recording of the boys" I said "Ohh O.k" She said "O.k let's gooo" I said grabbing her hands but she stop me "WHY?" I said "I need to eat I'm hungry yah know" She said yahh that's my girl she really do like to eat. We grab something to eat after that we walk and finally came to our apartment. "Lads I wanted to introduce my friend Caren" I said facing the five Lads well they are ready for the recordingso they are very well dressed. "Hello Craen" They said "Hi.!" She said "O.k lads let's go Paul's car is outside" I said they went to the car directly and me and my bestfriend follow them. 

We arrived on time thanks god. They went directly to the music room while us are watching them they really do have a very lovely voices. After a 2 hours Caren told me that she need to go somewhere she have to go to her football practice game Hell yeah she likes football and other games that have a ball. I don't realy knowwhy she likes that since we are children she was playing that kind of stuff. After 30 minutes the boys has done their recording. "Good job Lads that was fantastic" I said. "Thanks"They all chorused. "hey, where's Caren?"Harry said. "Ohh yeah she went to her practice game" I said they all seemed confuse of waht game "what game love" Liam said "Well,ahh football game" I said and their eyes  widened "What? football with those bosy of her?" Louis said. "Don't under estimate her Lous do you wanna watch how great she plays?" I said crossing my arm and rasing my eyebrow. "Sounds cool let's watch" Niall said "what time is their game?"Zayn said "ahmm 3 we have 25 minutes to go their "25 mins. let's go Lads"Niall said. We went to the stadium we really are lucky today because we always arrived on time. We sit down infront of Caren's mates."J are you serious? They are all boys"Louis said "I know she don't like to play with girls she wants to be challenge so she play with the boys" I said there eyes widened they really are shock about my friend Well, my friend is an mazing Las and I know that. I just smile and get back my gaze to find my friend she's not going out yet. "Hey, that's her right?" Niall point a girl who's hair is ponytail "Yeahh that's her well, there's no girl around their except her." I said "wait, why did the coach let her in? It's not right?"Zayn said. "AHAHA(LOL) because she is amazing" I said then, My friend are running towards my direction she's shock I know 'coz she didn't know I came. "Why are you her J?" She said "they want to watch you play Caren" I said pointing to the lads "Are you sure you know how to play?" Louis said ohh Louis is not believeng everything I said "Your underestimating me Louis William Tomlinson" Her eyebrow raises "Yeahh he is underestimating you best" I said and Louis stare at me "Watch and lear Lous" She said anh she run to her mates. She is pretty close with them. After a minute the game started and yeahh she's a starting player. She's really good really really good she was the first one to goal. The lads was dead serious looking at the game "I told you she's amzing with this game" I said and I started laughing again.

The game was amazing well, guess who win? yeahh it's Caren's team who wins the game. "I can't believe she beat them she's really amazing" Louis said. We were all laughing waiting for her to went out of the shower room. When she's coming through our directionLouis run towards her "Please be my wife Caren?" He said Caren was staring at me then to him then me "seriously? Louis? are you freaking kidding me?" She said "Your amazing just amazing and you look gorgeous out their wifyy" He said seriously Lous wiffy? The lads are just laughing because they knew that Louis fell inlove with her skills. "Let's go home lads" I said "Yeahh let's go I'm tired too" She said then we walk to the van "Will just go shopping tommorow u.k" I said and she just smile at me. We went at the apartment we were exshausted very tired. Caren and I went to our bedroom. Then we slept together I love this felling enjoying, laughing like theirs no tommorow without any worries I hope I can be like them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS>: THANKS FOR READING MY STORY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW LOVELOTS<3