Caren & Niall

CAREN'S POV: 

I open my eyes slowly when I saw the room it was a violet room ohh yeahh it's Jeah's room it's a very nice room it was very tidy and the color was very beautiful well I love violet too. I went to the bathroom and I took a bath then brush my teeth and I just borrow some shirt and jeans because I don't have one I was not able to get some on our house. I brush my hair then put on my clothes I know Jj is downstairs cooking for the Lads I went down and I smell something really delicious "OHH FOOD.!" I said she just smile when I run through the kitchen she cook some bacons and pancakes for breakfast she really have skills in cooking but not me 'coz I'm so lazy when it comes to cooking.  "Goodmorning best" Jeah said "Morning J that smell really good." I said the sitted next to her in the kitchen "Where's the boys they're not up yet?" I said "Ohh yeah they're not up yet" She said while doing the finishing touch for her bacon. She was done making the food though. "How about let's wake them up" I said "yahhh that's cool I'll wake Zayn&Liam" She said "O.k I'll wake Niall,Harry and Louis because they have thesame room" I said then we run upstairs she's the first to wake them up she sing for them at the top of her lungs well you don't know she sing terrible but she really likes to sing. Liam wake up first smiling when he saw Jeah dancing while singing then Zayn wake up next with her missy hair on ohh he's really hot. Then he smile at Jeah too. "Your turn babe" Jeah said to me "Yeahh watch and learn best" Then she smile as well as Zayn and Liam they went with me to see how I will wake them up. We went inside the room were the boys are dead asleep. "J do you have your IPHONE with you?" I said "yeahh why?" She said  "Let me borrow" I said so she handed me here Iphone then I get the guitar of Niall then plug it to the speaker "Ohh your going to sing and play the guitar, hahh It's been a longtime since you do that" She said I just smile then I play the Live While Were Young on the phone then put the headset on I just needed the phone for the lyrics and chords. Then I slowly played it then sing with the rythm I really love the felling of music. 

While I was singing I can hear Jeah's voice she's singing too and Liam and Zayny as well. I was having fun with the guitar I think this guitar love me. The three Lads woke up while I'm singing the chorus. They are all watching at me and listening while I'm singing then when the song ended they all clap their hands and I bowed It was really fun to play like this again "Bravooo wiffy your so skillful"Louis said while hugging me "thanks husbyy" I said then he stare at me "Did you said Husbby?" He said "Yeah why? you said your my husband right?" I said Then the lads stare at me and also my bestfriend J I laugh really loud because their faces was soo funny. Then they all laugh also.  Ohh crap I need to play skateboarding but I don't have skateboard I really do love skateboard. "wait guys do you have some skateboard?"I said then Zayn race his hand "Perfect can i borrow it zayn? Please pretty Please?" I said "O.k you can get it on my room" He said "YES.! I'll just change my outfit and get it." I said. Then I went upstair change my clothes I was fortunate because my best have a 1/4 clothing and I was able to borrow also her hypster short then put my black vans on. I tie my hair into ponytail so that it will not bother me when I'm playing. Then I went to the room of Zayn then get the skateboard her skate has swag huhh. that's funny. I went down stairs then the Lads and my friend sitting on the sofa eating. "ohhh Hi Caren" My bestfriend said "Bad wife" Louis said the boys laugh "whatever husband o.k I'll be just outisde do anyone of you wanted to join?" I said "me I'll come with you" Niall said The boys are looking at Niall and his face suddenly turning into a bright red "O.k cool let's go Niall" I said ohhh sh** I didn't eat I'll pass out any minute if I don't eat  I grab the bacon and pancake of my bestfriend J "EHHHYY.! That's mine" She said watching me while I eat it "Ohh c'mon babe I know you will not let me starve right?" I said then get out of the house with Niall.

NIALL'S POV:

She really is amazing she was amazing she did not fail to surprise me everyday. "Ohh Hi Caren" J said OMFG. shes HOT. not kdding she really do look like a bad ass girl and she is very stunning and beautiful. "Bad Wife" Louis  broke my thoughts "whatever husband o.k i'll be just outside do anyone of you wanted to join?" She said "I'll come" I said ohh crap that words just get out of my fucking mouth. Great Niall just great and all the Lads are all staring at me almost laughing that made my face burned "O.k cool then, let's go niall" She said when I get off of the couch she stop and get the bacon and pancake in the plates which belong to her bestfriend then she eat it "EHHHYY.! That's mine" Jeah said "Ohhh c'mon babe I know you will not let me starve right?" She said she can be mean sometimes hah.! Then we went off to the house. We arrive at the park fortunately no one recognizes me yet, she started playing she is skillful too she really do have many talent and that makes her wonderful. "Ehhy Niall James Horan wanna play?" She said did she just mention my whole name? "Ehhy I'm fine I'll pass" I said and she just smile and nooded. While she was palying some random girls walk through my direction I know they already recognize me "Niall Horan?" The blond girl said and I just smile ohh crap "Hi" I said and then the fans are finally sorrounding me they're bumping to one another. I need help but I can't call with this crowd on me s***. "Oww.!" I said someone grabs my hand and we run it was Caren "Run as fast a you could if you don't want to be mob by your fans" She said "Yeahh" I said we run and run until we get back in the apartment we were out of breath when we are finally at the door step she Laugh very loud that made me watch her she's beautiful when she laugh really beautiful. "What?" I said "It was really fun I did not run for my life like that in my whole life. Well your a popstar though." She said that brown eyes of her that intensingly watching me eye to eye that makes my heart melt. I think I'm really in love with her. Then we went inside the lads and Jeah was dead worried "Heyy guys" She said still smiling "Heyy wife where have you been?" Louis said and she run towards her then he hug her causing her to loss breath and she mouthed me "Help" she said "ehhyy Louis your going to kill her man" I said finally he broke the hug "Thanks" She said shes breathing heavily. "Where did you go Ms. Caren Ivy Mumar?" Her bestfriend said ohh so that is here full name but her full name does not sounded british nor I rish nor american "Caren Ivy Mumar soo that's your true name Carzy" Harry said I can see that she's annoyed about her bestfriend calling her her fullname. "We play skateboard at the park Ms. Jeahlyn Camaymayan" She said HAHA. they're so close aren't they "Hey Caren are you a Filipina too" Liam said "100% pure Filipina Li" She said proudly so she's a Filipina ha. "Ohh so my wife is a filipina" Louis said "Yeahh and my ex husband is a british" She said from husband to ex husband what did she meant? " Ex Husband how could you I did not sign any papers for divorce, why do you wanted to divorce me wife?" Louis said she crossed her arms "Mr. Louis Tomlinson it's simple because I am faciing someone" She said WHAT? she like someone who? how? when? crap "Ohhh who is it Caren" Her bestfriend J said "AHMM.. SECRET" She said that made her friend pout her lips. I have to know who's she fanciied ahhh why now that I love her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWHHH.! Did you like it?! If not then till me what do you suggest I would really appreciate it. LOVELOTSxxD

IS NIALL & CAREN GONNA HAVE A CHANCE TO FALL INLOVE? oohhh I'm really excited for my story.!XX