A DATE TO REMEMBER *CAREN&NIALL

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY:> PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELOTS:))

JEAH'S POV:

I walk up early well, at my usual waking time 6 am I was hypervintalating because my bestfriend Caren is now dating a guy this is her first boyfriend we are 5 bestfriends we all are NBSB meaning No Boyfriend Since Birth yeahh right. I went to the bathroom took a showere then, brsh my teeth then, brush my hair and then I get my short then, a british Flag t-shirt then my nerdy glass after that I wake Caren up. "Hey, babe rise and shine" I said then she just ignore me she didn't get up " C'mon potato head, *sing* get up, get up, get up of the bead and let's cook for the boys instead i know i know you wanted to sleep but, we should--" I said jumping on to the bed singing and dancing but she cut me off. " Your terrible J" she said I just laugh then she get up went to the bathroom then she went out then put on her high ways shorts then a black sleeveless on and a vans I think she's going somewhere. "Where are you going dear?" I said "I'm going to skateboard do you wanna come?"She said "Nahh, but who will help me cook?" I said "Me, I'll go later so let's go to the kitchen" She said "o.k" I said then we went to the kitchen we bake cookies then Caren make a hot chocolate then, while were cooking we are singing THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US we are shouting and then, dancing while were singing and then we started laughing we didn't know that the boys are watching us "Ohh hey lads, how long that you've been there" I said "ahmm, since for-ever" Harry said then, Liam glare harry "Noppee were here since you've start singing" Liam said "O.k you should sit down and we'll serve the food" Caren said then all of them sitted then, we serve the cookies and the hot chocolates then the lads started eating. "Wow, it's delicious" Niall said "Well, what do you expect of the bestfriend were good at cooking you know" I said then they just laugh. "ohh, Zayn can I borrow again your skateboard?" Caren said "Yes, babe you can get it" Zayn said then, wink at Caren, then Niall death glare at Zayn. Craen just smile and mouthed Thank you to Zayn. Then she run to the room then get the skateboard then went down "Byee guys I'll be back about an hour or so" She said "I'll be coming with you Love" Zayn said "ohh, o.k" She said then, Niall look shock "You go first outside" Zayn said yes are so called "PLAN" we have a plan for the birthday girl Caren only me and Zayn know about it "O.k lads I'm going with Caren you should be prepared 'coz today is Caren's birthday" Zayn said "WHAT?" Niall said "Yes niall Zayn will go with her skateboarding while us we will plan for what are we going to do for her birthday" I said "Cool" Louis & harry said "Why should Zayn be the one to go with her not me?" Niall said "Ohh c'mon Lover boy we need you"I said then the rest of the boys laugh "Zayn are you goinrg or not?" Caren said shouting. "Yeahh coming" Zayn said then he went to where Caren is then slam the door.

NIALL'S  POV:

WHAT THE HELL, I am her boyfriend but I don't even know when is her birthday "O.k guys here is the plan we will be having a party since she is turning 18" Jeah said "Oh,, so we need 18 boys"Louis said "yes, we got 5 boys already we need 13 more so I need you to help me find 13 boys" Jeah said "O.k we'll find" Liam said "Ohh yes, just 12 boys only 'coz her bestfriend James well be coming here and our 3 girlfriends we will be the one to decorate and cook for the food" Jeah said "Ohh where are they?" Harry said ding.dong "They are here" She said while walking to the door They all have a black haur except for the other girl who have a brunette hair. "o.k Lads I want you to meet Joanne, Hannah & Lynelle" she said "hello" all of us chorused :So? let's get this plan started. The lads an I went to our manager Paul to help us find 12 boys.

CAREN'S POV:

why? did Zayn wanted to be with me? theres so many question I wanted to ask but, I'm shy "Well, Zayn your turn"I said handing him the skateboard "Yeahh sure" He said then, He started to play the skateboard then, I was just staring at him then my phone buzz.