Chapter 2~ softer than she seems

"Don't be silly love"

Anybody could recognise that voice Hagrid came up behind the young girl and scruffed up her hair , which made her scowl before making his way down the table and squeezed himself into a seat.

"Not as she as she looks" he said with a deep yet hearty laugh which brought a small smile to Y/N's face. Her smile was pretty and mischievous. She tilted her head down suddenly embarrassed at hagrids comment.

"Come and take a seat sweetheart" Molly said opening her arms kindly "there's plenty of space"

Y/N gave a thankful smile and sat down next to Fred who began figiting in his seat looking quiet uneasy.

The meeting was already finished leaving Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Hermione, The Weasleys and of course Harry Potter everybody else had left.

Molly tapped the table with the end of her wand heating up the food as it had went cold.

Everyone began to feel more relaxed as they tucked into their food for the second time tonight.

Ginny and Hermione were chatting quietly to one and other at the top of the table along with Tonks.

Ron was basically licking his plate as dinner was already late even after it got pushed back by their unexpected guest but he was also trying not to make eye contact with Y/N for clear reasons.

But Harry along with Y/N kept quiet. Both very different things going through their heads but wouldn't dare make a fuss as Molly went to great measures to make sure everyone was happy and even though Y/N had just met Molly she had heard many of great things about her and wouldn't want to be rude to such a kind stranger who so willing opened her arms to her.

Then it started. The conversation it was actually Molly who started it. " how have you been keeping my dear" she said lifting her head to look towards Y/N. "Umm fine thank you" Y/N spoke her voice seemed to be light and more settled than it had been when she first arrived.

The small talk was unbearable Harry thought wondering when someone would actually say what they were all thinking. No one said anything so it had to be him he took a short but hefty breath before looking her in the eye and said want he had been dying to say the moment she had walked into the place " Why are you here and what do you want" his tone came off quite rude not how he intended it to be but he didn't go back on his words he kept looking at her. The whole table looked down to him and then to her.

She cleared her throat before answering his question.

No one could quite tell what was going through her head as she was preparing to answer Harry her face almost empty looking not worried but there was a hint of some sort of dark feeling that made the girl look almost ashamed.

" I'm here to help you" she said looking around at them all.

"I'm here to help you stop him"

She didn't say who she meant by him but they all knew what she meant the room again went into a deathly silence as they were all processing what she had just said.

A/N- ahhhh second chapter let me know what you think and leave some suggestions if you like this is my first time writing a fanfic