Chapter 8~ hot

Some of this is of off jk rowlings work so this isn't mines.

Also it's unedited ❤️

Y/N's POV~

I woke up early this morning and got myself ready it was going to be my first real day at Hogwarts not that i hadn't been in the school from time to time helping Hagrid with random bits and bobs but I  had never really went to a class and I was so excited.

Skipping stairs down to the common room and out through the portrait hole making my way to the great hall.

It was fairly full I  looked around before I  felt myself  being picked up and spun around.

"Hey short stuff"

It was fred.

"Oi" I squirmed he hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"Don't pretend you aren't loving it" before putting me down and brushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear I shoved him playfully before responding.

"Not as much as you are" before pushing past him and making my way over to the Slytherin table to eat breakfast.

Food wasn't really on my mind as I wanted to make sure she got to class on time.

Potions.

I looked down at the piece of parchment with.... Mr Severus Snape I recognised that name he was at the order meetings I think but I can't remember which one he was I'm pretty sure Harry had not been very fond of him.

But I can't make assumptions maybe he was different in class I would just have to find out for myself.

I made my way down to the dungeon and into the class room that was written down on the piece of parchment the class was half full I let out a deep breath I wasn't late.

"Good morning ms Riddle take a seat"

I looked around the class room for an empty seat and locked onto one beside Hermione.

I smiled and walked over this wasn't going to be so bad I thought to myself nothing to worry about.

"Mr potter and Mr Weasley your late to your fist lesson"

"Eh sorry sir got lost" Ron mumbled.

"Mr Weasley you have been going to this school for four years now that excuse won't work with me, 20 points from Gryffindor"

Harry looked pissed but I could tell he wasn't going to challenge it.

"Now sit down" Professor Snape  demanded.

I heard some quiet laughing from the back of the room and turned my head to see who was finding this so hilarious.

Of course.

Malfoy and his little gang sat sneering and whispering.

Idiots I shook my head and turned myself back around.

"Now today we are making potions follow the instructions on the black board" he smoothly moved his wand across the board making instructions appear.

"Then bottle it and label it and bring it to me"

The class was silent.

"Understood"

"Yes"

"Right then don't keep me waiting"

It wasn't that difficult Y/N had actually done this potion before so she knew what she was doing.

I made my way to the front of the class before placing the small glass in front of the professor.