Chapter 4: Zerrie Wakes Up

A/N: Again, thanks to whoever reads this story.

Four Days Later...

(A/N: Zerrie went into a coma on a Monday, right now it's a Friday afternoon)

Jane's POV:

Mr. Sherman (a biology teacher): Okay, class. That's it for today's lesson. Class dissmissed!

Everyone went straight out of class and into their school buses (A/N: It was time to go home). When everyone left, Mr. Sherman told me stay for a few minutes.

Jane: Mr. Sherman, am I in trouble?

Mr. Sherman: No. I just wanted to know how Zerrie's been doing. I heard that she's currently in a coma.

Jane: She's okay. Her parents aren't.

Mr. Sherman: Oh. How's her brother?

Jane: Walter's fine, but he's been very sad because he's very close to his sister. Why are you asking me about Zerrie?

Mr. Sherman: Because she has always been one of my favourite students.

Jane: Oh. Well, I have to go now. I have to visit her in the hospital. Her family is there. Her parents cleared their schedule to be in the hospital everyday to check on Zerrie. Walter will not go to school this week, he's waiting for his sister to wake up.

Mr. Sherman: Oh how sad. Well, goodbye Jane.

Jane: Goodbye, Mr. Sherman.

I head straight to my mom, who was in her car. She dropped me off at the hospital, and I went straight to Zerrie's family. Perrie, was watching Zerrie at the window, located outside her room. Zayn, has his arm across his wife. Walter was just sitting on a chair, hugging a teddy bear.

Jane: Hey, Walter.

Walter: *looks up at Jane* Hi!

Walter had tears in his eyes. When I saw those tears fall on his cheeks, I know that he misses Zerrie.

Jane: Aww...It's okay Walter.

Walter: *sniffs* Jane, this is Mr. Snuggles, Zerrie's teddy bear. When I hug him, I remember my sister. *cries*

Jane: *hugs Walter*

Walter is very close to Zerrie. Zerrie taught him how to ride a bike, taught him to clean up his room and help him with his homework. They are best friends and love each other to bits.

Walter: Can I look at my sister?

Jane: Okay.

I guided him to the window, that is placed outside Zerrie's room. Zayn, was inside Zerrie's room. He was holding her hand. He looks really upset.

Zayn's POV:

It's been four days since Zerrie fell into a coma. I miss my little angel. Her brother and mom miss her as badly as me.

Zayn: Hey my little girl. I miss you so much. Your bestfriend Jane, your mom and Walter misses you too. Wake up and show me your beautiful brown eyes again. Alyssa and Darcy are paying for what they did to you. Ella never meant to hurt you, they just bullied her into doing those terrible things. Please wake up. I don't want to lose you!

Suddenly, I felt her hand move in my hand and heard her murmur something.

Zerrie: *softly* Dad, dad, dad.

Zayn: Zerrie?

Her eyes opened up softly and I saw Perrie call a nurse. A few minutes later, doctors and nurses were in Zerrie's room and I was watching them from the window. A doctor walks out of her room and tells me...

Doctor: Your daughter is okay now. But, make sure that she takes these *hands him a description*.

Zayn: Thanks.

Once we were allowed to enter Zerrie's room, Perrie ran into the room and hugged her.

Zerrie: Mom, you're choking me.

Perrie: Sorry sweetheart! I was just so worried about you.

Zayn: We thought you were gonna-

Walter: Zerrie! You finally woke up! I missed you so much! Jane, Mom and Dad cried so much!

Jane: Yay! I thought I was gonna lose my best friend!

Zerrie: Well, here I am now!

Jane: Well, there so many things you need to know!

Zerrie's POV:

I can't believe Ella was a nice person bullied into bullying me and Johnny visited me. Plus, Alyssa and Darcy are punished for what they did! Dad found out the truth about uncle Liam and Lianna. Maybe now my life would be better!