Chapter 12: The End

A/N: Okay, you read it right this is the last and final chapter of the story. But don't worry, I will write a sequel and include alot more romance, and surprises. So, thanks for supporting the story and sorry if it was very short. (I ran out of ideas for this! Ideas for the sequel are flowing in my head)

Zerrie's POV:

At school...

I was arranging my locker for the last three subjects of the day. I can't believe every single day of my life is a living nightmare and wonderful dream. My mom and dad are practically sleeping their cellphones. It's been six weeks since Walter went missing. It might only be weeks but me and my parents it feels like years.

Even though I'm being bullied by Lianna and crying my eyes out for my little brother every night, there is something I look forward to the most. Hanging out at the lake with Ethan, which we do every single day. He knows what's been going through my life and he helps me out. Along with him, my bestfriends Darcy, Jane, Ella and Johnny are there for me. Well maybe only Darcy, Jane and Darcy, Johnny barely talks to me and we slowly lost the connection we had before Ethan came along.

Anyways, back to my locker. I should start concetrating on this right now because I haven't even organized it.

Johnny: Hey!

Wow, he's actually talking to me.

Zerrie: Hey! It's been a long time since we actually talked. You know, besides the hi's and hello's.

Johnny: I know! You are always with Ethan. Why do you even hang out with him? His sister is your enemy.

Zerrie: First of all, that's kinda rude. Second of all, we hang out because we're friends.

Johnny: We're friends but we don't hang out. Anymore. What happened?

Zerrie: I don't know.

Johnny: What do you mean, you don't know?

Zerrie: Johnny, you barely talk to me.

Johnny: That's because you're always with Ethan.

Zerrie: I hang out with other people too, you know. Darcy, Ella and Jane. You're the one who stopped talking to me.

Johnny: No, it's you.

Zerrie: No, it's you!

Johnny: You know what forget it. If we don't talk or hang out with each other anymore, let's just stop being friends.

Zerrie: What?

Johnny: I want to stop being friends with you. I want to forget that I had my first kiss with you and that I even loved you.

Johnny blocked his mouth and realized what he said. He turned and ran away. I can't believe he said that. He wants to stop being friends, forget that we had our first kiss and forget that he even loved me. He loved me. The bell rang, and I shut my locker. As I walked to class, the fight Johnny and I had kept replaying in my head. Every single memory I had of him, keeps flashing back at me. But the one that keeps replaying the most was, the time he said he loved me.

Zayn's POV:

Zayn: Perrie, you have to eat.

Jesy: C'mon Perrie, Zayn's right.

Leigh-Anne: Perrie, you need to be strong for your son.

Perrie: It's all my fault! It's all my fault!

Jade: No Perrie, it's not your fault.

Perrie: Yes, it is my fault! My son is missing and probably is dead.