Chapter 9: Falling Apart. Falling in LOVE with Ethan

A/N: OMG! Over a hundred people read my story! Thanks alot!

Zerrie's POV:

I quietly walked down the hall, to the living room. There, I saw my dad, red with anger and my mom, with red eyes, crying alot.

Perrie: HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME ZAYN!!!!

Zayn: WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME? IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE!

Perrie: ZAYN, YOU CHEATED ON ME! DO YOU THINK THIS is just some small mistake I can brush off?

Zayn: LOOK, Perrie I'm sorry.

My mom just walked away and passed me. She went upstairs and I heard a door slam.

Zerrie: Dad, what happened?

Zayn: Zerrie, sit down.

I sat down on the sofa and looked at my dad.

Zayn's POV:

I looked at my daughter. My innocent, beautiful and lovely daughter. How will she react?

Zayn: It all started at a club, where your uncle Louis celebrated his 45th birthday...

Flashback:

Louis: C'mon Zayn, have a drink. C'mon have a little fun.

Zayn: I can't I promise Perrie I won't be drunk tonight.

Harry: Zayn, we all people promise not to tell Perrie. Right guys?

Guys: Yeah!

Niall: Here, have a shot.

I took the shot and they all cheered.

Niall: That's the spirit!

I took a few more shots and became drunk. An hour later, a hot girl, probably in her early 20s, approached me.

???: Hey, hotshot!

Zayn: Hey beautiful. What's your name?

???: Ashley.

Zayn: What a beautiful name!

Ashley: Wanna dance?

Zayn: Anything for you, beautiful.

We danced and had a lot of fun that night. Then she invited me to her house...

Six weeks later, we meet up everyday, secretly. We often meet in her house, in her bedroom...

End of Flashback

Zerrie: How did mom find out?

Zayn: Your uncle Louis and uncle Harry knew about me and Ashley. Your mom went to Louis' home to deliver some cookies to Eleanor. Louis was there and he felt guilty about the secret and told your mom.

Zerrie: Why did you do it dad?

Zayn: Do what?

Zerrie: CHEAT ON MOM!

Zayn: Zerrie, don't scream at me.

Zerrie: DAD, I'M JUST SO ANGRY! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON HER!

Zayn: I didn't mean it. It was all a mistake.

She stood up and walked away.

As I make my way to the kitchen, I passed Walter, who was busy doing his homework on the dining table. He looked at me and then looked away. I should have not started a relationship with Ashley, I should have not done all this and I should have kept my promise.