Chapter 3: Secrets Revealed

A/N: Thank you so much for the people who read the first chapter!!!! 27 READS!!!! OMG!!! Well, anyway, please comment and let me know if you liked the story. The lullaby in this story is the one  on the video.   

Jane's POV:

Zerrie is in a COMA!!!!! When the doctor announced the terrible news, Zerrie's mom, Perrie, fainted. Fortunately, Zerrie's dad Zayn, caught her and a nurse helped him. Perrie is okay now but she is really worried about her daughter. Why does all this have to happen?!?!?

End of POV

Zayn's POV:

OMG! My daughter is in a coma, and my wife just fainted. Luckily, I caught her and she is okay, but she couldn't stop crying! I looked over at Jane who is shocked and worried. Of course she is, she's Zerrie's bestfriend. My son Walter, is comforting Perrie and he  can't stop crying. He's really close to Zerrie and I don't know what would happen if Zerrie...I can't even say it. My daughter is everything to me! I can't believe that Liam would use his daughter just to get a chance at a record company, and Ella, Darcy and Alyssa were bullying my daughter!!!! I can't believe I didn't know what was happening in Zerrie's life.

Doctor: Umm..excuse me you and your family could now see your daughter but two at a time. When you're going to visit her please wear these, (hands him some medical suits, the ones that people wear in the movies when they visit an ill or injured person).

Zayn: Thanks

I hand one of the suits to my wife and guided her to the room where our daughter is currently asleep in. When I saw her, she looked so pale and so weak.

Zayn: Perrie, are you ready?

Perrie: Yes.

Inside my wife cried so much and started singing the lullaby I sang to Zerrie, when she was little. While I held my pale daughter's hand, memories of her childhood flashed through my mind.

*Flashbacks*

When she was born...

Doctor: One last push, Perrie!

Perrie pushed hard and our little baby's cries entered the room.

Doctor: Congratulations, it's a girl!!!!

Perrie smiled and I cried. I can't believe the we just had a little baby girl. Our little girl was placed on Perrie's chest and she was beautiful.

Perrie: So you're the one who's been kicking me.

I hummed a little lullaby to my little girl. A few minutes later, a nurse took her away to be cleaned. I followed the nurse and watched my little girl cry and scream her head off as she was cleaned and clothed.

Nurse:  Here you go sir, your little girl.

The nurse handed me my baby, and I held her lovingly in my arms. I walked toward Perrie and handed her our precious angel.

Perrie: What should we name her?

Zayn: Zerrie Jamila Malik.

Perrie: Why that name?

Zayn: Zerrie, stands for the both of us and Jamila, means beautiful in Arabic.

Perrie: Oh, then it's official, that's her name.

When she met Walter...

Perrie: *carrying a newborn baby boy* Zerrie, this is Walter.