Chapter 6: Zerrie and Zayn's Fight

A/N: I'm not really that busy today, so...here's Chapter 6! Enjoy!

At The Maliks' Residence

Zerrie's POV:

After I cleaned up my room, I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. There, I found my mom who arrived from an interview an hour after dad and Johnny left. She was busy making mash potatoes.

Zerrie: Mom, what are we having tonight?

Perrie: Mashed potatoes, chicken with gravy and some green beans.

Zerrie: Yum! Can I set the table?

Perrie: Sure!

I took some plates, knives and forks from the kitchen cabinets. As I was putting down the plates, I heard our front door open. My dad has arrived. I greeted him as he passed me on his way to the kitchen. He just gave a small wave and a nod. Oh no! Something is going to happen during dinner.

Dinner Time

Here I am enjoying dinner with my family. It's been twenty minutes and we are all as silent as a stone. Awkward. I tried to break the silence

Zerrie: Great gravy mom.

Perrie: Thanks sweetie.

Suddenly my dad cleared his throat.

Zayn: Walter, are you done with your dinner?

Walter: No, dad.

Zayn: Go eat your dinner in the kitchen. Don't ask why.

Walter: Okay, dad.

I watch Walter take his plate, knife and fork and walk to the kitchen.

Zayn: Perrie, there's something I need to tell you.

Perrie: What is it?

Zayn: *looks at Zerrie* Our daughter nearly kissed a boy this afternoon.

Perrie: *smiling* Really, that's great. Wait, what do you mean 'nearly kissed'?

Zayn: First of all, No it's not great. Second, she nearly kissed Johnny today, but I interrupted them.

Perrie: Why?

Zayn: *glares at Zerrie* Because she's too young to be kissing guys.

Perrie: It's okay. I trust Zerrie. She will not let any guy hurt her. Plus we know Johnny very well. After all, he's Niall's son.

Zayn: Perrie, Zerrie is not allowed to have any guys in her life, except when they're her bestfriends. Perrie, we talked about this when she was born.

Zerrie: Why dad? Why am I not allowed to choose if I'm suppose to have a boyfriend or not? Jane has a boyfriend and her parents allow her. Her boyfriend supports her and she and her parents trust him. Dad, do you trust me? I want to feel loved too.

Zayn: Zerrie, I do trust you. I just feel like you're still too young to have a boyfriend and to even talk about having one.

Zerrie: I understand dad. But what I don't understand is why you're overreacting about what happened over me and Johnny.

Zayn: Zerrie, you're still too young to have your first kiss.

Zerrie: Dad, mom had your first kiss when she was 16. I don't see why having my first kiss at 15 is a big deal.

Zayn: Zerrie,  your mom's first kiss incident was different.

Zerrie: Dad, I'm 15 now turning 16 next week. I'm old enough to have my first kiss dad.

Zayn: NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!

Wait, did my dad just scream at me.

Zayn: YOU'RE STILL TOO YOUNG TO HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS AND THAT'S FINAL!!!!

Zerrie: FINE! I'm going to my room.

Zayn's POV:

Zerrie: FINE! I'm going to my room.

Zerrie stood up and ran to her room. Why did I just scream at her? Then, I felt the protective arms of my wife, Perrie, around me.

Perrie: Zayn, I think you're being overprotective.

Zayn: I think so.

Perrie: She was so hurt, when you screamed at her.

Zayn: I know.

Perrie: I think she likes Johnny.

She let's go of me and takes her empty plate and Zerrie's half empty plate.

Perrie: Zayn, I think you should apologize to her.

Zayn: I will.

I walk upstairs and towards my daughter's room. I knock on her door and her weak, fragile voice tells me to go away. I know she has been crying.

Zayn: Honey, I'm sorry.

Zerrie: Go away dad! You don't trust me!

Zayn: Honey, I do trust you. C'mon, open the door and let's talk.

Zerrie: THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!! GO AWAY!!!

Zayn: Honey, I do trust you!

Zerrie: NO, YOU DON'T!!! GO AWAY!!!

Zayn: Fine.

I leave and go to my and Perrie's room. What have I done?

Zerrie's POV:

I can't believe he screamed at me. He tried to talk to me, but I just don't want to talk to him. He shouted at me and that hurted me. Suddenly, I remember my old habit. I went into my bathroom and get my razor out of a box, I hid somewhere. I put it near my wrist and cut myself a  bit. I bit my lip from screaming and put back the razor. I know I should stop cutting myself but the fight between my dad and I hurt me alot. We never fought like that. We are so close, we are practically best friends.

I clean up the blood, that dripped from the cut, on the floor. I cleaned up the cut and put a bandage over it. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

A/N: So did you guys like it? Well, hope you guys did. TTFN! (Ta Ta For Now)

Sorry if it was short.