Chapter 8: Their Argument

*Manvi's POV*

It was six months of our marriage, I wanted to celebrate this in a special way. I hope he remembers it's our 6 month anniversary. 

I was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, I heard his voice "Manvi I am leaving" 

I quickly took the sandwiches outside and stood in front of him forwarding the plate with a broad smile on my face. 

He picked up the sandwich and kissed my cheek "Thank you Shona" he began to move out of the flat. 

I made a face, he didn't wish me. I turned back and said, "Aarav.. aren't you forgetting something?" I asked. 

"no

"no.. I am already late will see you in the evening" he said and left the flat. I sighed, I sat down on the couch crossing my arms around the chest. 

I then saw him entering back inside, I smiled maybe he remembered and came to wish me but instead he moved to his study room. After 10 minutes he returned with the confidential file and left waving me bye. I stood up and stamped my foot in anger "arghh.." 

There was a knock at the door, I looked and it was Alisha. She smiled and wished "happy 6 months anniversary" 

"Thanks, Alisha" I replied. 

"aren't you happy?" She asked. 

"why don't you ask your best friend. He doesn't remember it" I replied while holding the cushion in my hand. 

"I am sure he had planned a surprise for you in the evening" she suggested. 

"I hope so

"I hope so.." I said thoughtfully. I went into the bedroom to get ready and left with her to the shopping mall. 

We came to the shop and I selected a limited edition watch for Aarav as an anniversary gift. Alisha selected a special dress for me and gifted it. 

"I am sure, Aarav will get mad seeing you in this," she said winking at me. 

I smiled at her, it has been quite some time since we had spend good romantic moments. I messaged him "Come back home early today"