CHAPTER3| Vampires? Really?

🌹☾Third-person point of view☽🌹

Pure bliss is what Y/n felt, her mouth full of the delicious flavor of the coffee jelly. Her cheeks tinted a light pink, her eyes hazy and full of love.

A gentle smile was placed on Y/n's face as she finished the last bite of her coffee jelly. Since this place wasn't too busy, it was just the right amount of quietness—"KYAAAAA, LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!~" A loud feminine voice screeched from outside, other female and male voices joining in the loud cheering and complimenting.

Y/n's face suddenly distorted to one of annoyance as her once happy blissful mood was now ruined, the door let out a gentle ding, meaning someone has entered. Y/n's gold gaze reached over to the door, staring at a rather short male with light purple hair entered his face blank and emotionless.

The male had dark circles under his light purple eyes that matched his hair. His dark circles and pale skin makes him rather sleep-deprived in looks, but there's also that tint of cuteness in his face and the way he holds himself.

"Can I get the mocha mud pie, Fudge cake, Sachertorte, And the Coffe jelly cake, No drinks." His blank voice spoke out, as the woman behind the counter let out a happy squeal from his cute face.

Kanato quickly paid for his things as he took a seat that was nearby the counter. 'Did he say Coffee jelly cake...' Y/n drooled at the thought of a large coffee jelly cake, sadly it was rather expensive and she didn't bring that much money with her.

'If she doesn't hurry I'll poke out her eyeballs and turn her body into a doll...'  How surprising, one with such an innocent look is a little devil.

It's not surprising at all. Y/n ran into these types of people a lot, but it was indeed bothersome how much this little male can explain in such detail what gruesome and evil things he was going to do to the girl.

Y/n raised her pointer finger up in the air as she waited for a waitress to come over and gather her empty cup. She heard little clacks of footsteps coming her way as she saw a girl in a maid outfit bow and grab the cup.

Since Y/n already paid beforehand she just left two dollars on the table as a tip to the waitress. "Ah~ Thanks so much!" The waitress bowed her head as she gave Y/n a smile.

Y/n got off from her seat walking past the purple-haired male not before hearing him mutter some strange things to his teddy.

"She would make a rather good doll huh, Teddy-nii?" Kanato whispered to his precious teddy watching as the girl leaves the cafe.

Kanato thought that the girl would make a perfect doll for many reasons, she already had flawless s/c skin and beautiful silky pink hair that had a tint of h/c.

Kanato's knees shook at the thought of making her cry and beg him not to make her even more perfect.

"Huh?- Oh your right Teddy...I guess she did seem a little strange.