CHAPTER 28| Ruki's pursuit

🌹☾Third-person point of view☽🌹

A ball was swirling right towards Y/n, Ruki suddenly jumped in front of her, catching the ball before quickly throwing it at the person who threw it, the person tried to catch the ball but instantly failed.

'Yes, I picked the perfect meat shield-' Y/n turned her head to Teruhashi who was glaring at the other team, she ferociously hurdled balls at the other team...she had a way better meat shields than her! they were surrounding her while she finished throwing and stood in the middle of the group

Meanwhile, Ruki and Yuma were also protecting Y/n, but the ball came so close to hitting her, she didn't feel safe.

"OH, YEAHH, DID YOU SEE THAT?! WE GOT ALL OF THEM OUT!" Yuma screamed as he bumped chests with Ruki, and then to Y/n.

He bumped chests with Y/n, which caused Y/n to hurdle a few feet, of course, she could easily withstand the power of his chest bumping...but she's supposed to be...a perfectly, normal...average student..

"Ouch..." Yuma mutters looking at Y/n on the ground. "Y/n are you alrightt~" Teruhashi slurred out not bothering trying to help Y/n up.

'Ah- She looks sweaty, and I don't like touching people lower than me, so best just give her my breathing-taking smile!!' Teruhashi thought cringing at Y/n.

Y/n slowly got up, pretending that she was in pain from the fall. The gym teacher suddenly blew from his whistle, "Alright everyone, gym class is over, please head in your lockers rooms take a shower and please change, all the sweat in this room is making me want to barf!" The gym teacher bluntly yelled.

Y/n jogged out of the gym room and went to the hallway across from the gym room, where it said 'Locker rooms' with gender signs.

Y/n walked into the girl's locker room, before going to her locker, she quickly unlocked it and grabbed the clothes she needed.

Y/n set the clean uniform down on the small bench, She started to strip down into her underwear, she set down her sweaty clothes apart from the clean ones. She was now in her undergarments. She grabbed her clean clothes and headed to the dressing rooms which were connected to the showers but were separated by doors.

Once Y/n locked the dressing room and sat the clothes down next to a bench near the mirror she went towards the shower area to get cleaned.

The shower area had all types of different essentials to clean with, body wash, soap, conditioner, etc. Teruhashi suddenly entered Y/n's changing room...the door somehow unlocked-

Instead of Teruhashi being in her undergarments she was in a two-piece swimsuit, she locked the changing room door before quickly heading to the showers where she saw....a nude Y/n!

Her face turned bright red, "I- Oh- AH-" Teruhashi didn't expect her to be naked...she had a rather nice butt- Teruhashi quickly broke out of her thoughts before crying out apologies before taking another peeked at Y/n's body before running away.

'Phew, thought it was a humanoid cockroach..- Shower thoughts- Am I a right author?' In all honestly, Y/n didn't care that someone just saw her naked, as long as the author wasn't bringing out the cockroaches!!!

- Shower thoughts- Am I a right author?' In all honestly, Y/n didn't care that someone just saw her naked, as long as the author wasn't bringing out the cockroaches!!!

Y/n made it out of the locker room, with her school uniform on and dried hair instead of wet. Teruhashi glanced at Y/n in a traumatized expression.

'Uhuhuh, its so strange to see another woman body other than my own! I mean I did expect everyone's body to be less great than mine, mines perfecTTTtttTTT, But Y/n's wasn't that bad-' Teruhashi thought before quickly rushing away from the front door of the locker room.

"Ah..." Ruki made a slight noise before peering down at Y/n, "I'll walk you to class," He bluntly spoke while offering his hand for Y/n to grab.

Y/n blankly stared at his hand, then stared back up at him...She didn't bother grabbing his hand. "You don't like, skin to skin contact...eh?" Ruki asked following Y/n in her walking.

She didn't respond, "My brothers go on rants about you...especially Azusa." He paused for a moment his gaze leaving Y/n's walking form.

"I'm surprised at how you got him to talk...he's normally more timid and quiet..." Ruki's eye slightly twitched at how Y/n wasn't responding, he felt as if he was talking to himself.

Ruki suddenly pushed Y/n to a locker and did the iconic kabedon wall pin. His face was close to hers and his back bent slightly teasing her by looking at her lips.

"You gonna give me a response?" Ruki waited for Y/n to say at least something, maybe a 'get off' or anything along that matter.

"Hm?" He gently hummed out as he felt Y/n's hand on his chest.

🌹

🌹

🌹

🌹

Eh? Wait a sec- DID SHE JUST FLIP HIM OVER AND NOW HE WAS THE ONE BEING PINNED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!

A small smirk was on Y/n's face as she traced Ruki's jaw. Y/n's lips suddenly parted.

"Ah, ah ah, Be a good boy~" Y/n whispered gently as her face was so close to kissing Ruki. The vampire's face caught aflame, his face beat red once he heard how seductive and amazing her sexy voice was.

"Y-Yes, I-I'll-Be uhm...A good boy..." Ruki stuttered out gulping down saliva caught in his throat, he watched as Y/n's sharp gaze caught onto his own.

Y/n's smirk fell as she backed away from the locker, her face restoring back to her emotionless gaze as she left Ruki there in shock and in a dazed mess.

Y/n's eyes snapped back to the hall where she was heading to get to her class. She strutted away, knowing very well how she affected the vampire.

Ruki's bottom lip trembled not at all realizing she had such a nice voice and a dominant demeanor. He choked out a fake cough of awkwardness before quickly standing up and coming to a certain conclusion.

He may or may not want to join her harem...spoiler,he wants to and now he just has to tell her.