26| Kanato & Family

🌹☾Third-person point of view☽🌹

Reiji looked down at Kanato who was seething with anger, "Anything interesting happened?" Reiji asked his brothers in the limousine, his question was mostly directed towards Kanato.

"That stupid Mukami brother was all up on Y/n! He was even teasing me about it!" Kanato seethed out, popping a chocolate into his mouth.

"Creepy-bro, why don't you just join her harem..." Ayato subjected to Kanato. Reiji joked on the cranberry juice he was sipping..."*COUGH*- H-Harem..?" Reiji stumbled on his words when in the world did that woman get a-

Ayato shrugged, "Kou, Azusa, Shu, and me, GREAT AYATO-SAMA, decided to be her boyfriends...!" Ayato then started to talk and screech about how Y/n brought him and the others some blood in a bottle.

"Oh-Uhm..." Reiji was at a loss for words...how did she even manga to get blood in a bottle- "OH, There was also this one time, I was hanging out at her house, and like, she was feeding herself with a floating sPOON-" Ayato started to ramble, remembering that one time.

🌹Small Flash-back🌹

Ayato burst into the apartment, gloating that he found the place, even though he already knew where it was. "Yes, Yes, Praise me on how I came to visit, I'M SUCH A GOOD BOYFRIEND HAHAHAHHAH," Ayato closed the door, entering the living room, to see Y/n watching anime and...eating some coffee jelly...

Ayato suddenly took a retake, WHY WAS THE SPOON FLOATING- Ayato vamp speeded over there, grabbing the floating spoon and accidentally flicking the Coffee jelly pudding which was on the spoon on Y/n's face.

Aytao swiped his hand around the spoon, looking for a string or something. Y/n had a stone-cold face, as she flicked the pudding off her face with her powers and flicked it into Ayato's hair.

"OIII-" Ayato screamed touching his hair.

🌹 END Of Small Flash-back🌹

"Can you believe it?! She flicked pudding in my HAIR-" Ayato cried out remembering the one time, he touched his hair in fright.

Unlike Ayato, Shu who had already seen plenty of Y/n's powers didn't go on a ramble and reveal her secrets. It wasn't his secret to reveal.

Kanato, tilted his head at Ayato's words, did this mean Kanato's Y/n, was really this special? Maybe he won't turn her into the perfect doll, maybe he can cage her and and and--Kanato's sadistic thoughts were cut off by the limousine driving on a bump, which made him bonk his head on the roof on the limousine, and Reiji's cranberry juice flying all over him.

Ayato started to laugh hysterically at Kanato. "I'm gonna kill the driver...." Kanato muttered out, feeling sticky from the juice.

" Kanato muttered out, feeling sticky from the juice