CHAPTER6| Why So Many Brothers?

🌹☾Third-person point of view☽🌹

Shu was watching intensely as Y/n was eating this strange coffee jelly, and instead of a plain emotionless face, it was innocent and pure happiness.

Shu drew closer disliking that the girl was enjoying her snack so much and he didn't even get offered a single bite.

Y/n's eyes widen as Shu set her coffee jelly on the table as his mouth neared her neck. She felt his hot breath on her neck inching closer and closer until he suddenly stopped, sharp teeth brushing against her neck.

Shu was holding her wrist with his large hand not too tightly. Y/n gripped his hair with her free hand feelings his soft blonde hair as she gently petted it.

Shu quickly drew back, as there was no bite mark on Y/n's neck, instead Shu just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"I guess I'm not that hungry after all.." Shu muttered as he leaned back on the soft couch. To be honest, Shu was rather startled at the intimacy of the girl petting his hair so softy. He was not use, to gentle touches.

When he was about to drink someone's blood they would normally struggle and lash at him, well try to lash out at him. 'Normally I would avoid a vampire from biting me...I don't know what came over me. The only reason I could come to conclude is that I felt bad for eating the heavenly coffee jelly in front of him...not concerning his emotions and stomach of hunger.' Y/n gently sat down her fork and plate, as she grabbed a napkin out of her pocket tabbing her face.

"You really don't speak hmm?" Shu tilted his head to the slight expecting to hear at least a no or a yes, his eyes still closed. He rather enjoyed the females quietness, unlike Yui who would always try and start a conversation with him, and Yui would just turn into an awkward mess, and start to blabber away.

Which makes him want to drink her blood to make her shut up. And on the plus side, Yui's blood was sweet and tasty. Shu opened a single eye to see the girl whose name he didn't even get started to leave.

Shu flashed over to her, pinning her to the couch, "I'm so cold, why don't you stay with me?" Shu laid on Y/n. Y/n blinked in horror as he was literally crushing her!

"Ah- Your cold too?" Shu muttered realizing her skin was also freezing cold. Shu's hand started to get all frosty, as he looks in amusement, He quickly got off her, not wanting to become completely frozen.

Shu watched as she got back up and went to the door. As he watched her leave, he was a little smirk on her cute face. Shu closed his eyes...smirking.

Finally, school is over

Finally, school is over. Y/n can now go home, away from these vampires. She was already walking through the halls, as they were mostly empty because people were already gone.

"Ah, Y/n-chan!" Yui's sweet voice eeped out running quickly to the pink-haired h/c girl's side. "Be careful around...The Saka-" Yui was about to say the last name of the brothers she stayed with, to try and warn Y/n, to try and make her stay away from them, sadly she was cut off by an oh-so-familiar pervert vampire.

"Talking crap, bitch-chan?" Laito joked around as Yui began to stumble on her words. "Hello there~" Laito purred out looking at the cute s/c girl.

Yui didn't know why, she felt this odd feeling in her stomach when HER males were talking to Y/n...Wait..her males? Yui didn't like feeling possessive when she was meant to be this innocent girl. Yui wanted to cry, why was she feeling like this?

Yui looked at Y/n....'I-I'm jealous!' Yui finally came to the conclusion, she was jealous. "Hey~ Quiet-chan, why don't you come over to my place sometimes..." Laito paused for a moment as he went a little closer to the girl who didn't stop walking.

"And we can have some....fun~" Laito licked his lips seductively. 'Look at her rather perfect chest~ I just wanna suck--'

Y/n regretted reading his mind, she stopped when he started to say some nasty things that she didn't want to hear. As for Yui, Y/n didn't really want to go through the whole process of Yui figuring out her emotions, and then her probably going to turn into a bitch to make things interesting in the story, basic author-kun.

🌹*A/n| Hey! That was mean! I need to add at least some drama in the story to make it interesting!*🌹

Y/n shook her head making it to the entrance, watching as Yui walked towards the Sakamaki limousine. Yui turned back to see if Y/n was looking at her, she was.

"Bye...Y/n-chan!" Yui waved innocently almost as if she wasn't trying to show off that she was riding in a limousine. Y/n didn't care, she crossed the road, as she made it to the sidewalk. Walking.

"WAITTTT FORRR MEEEEE!" A voice screamed out, as the blonde cute vampire ran to Y/n side, "I'm walking with you today!" Kou giggled out.

'How bothersome, just as I was looking forward to walking home, by myself.' Y/n began her walks to her house, Kou silently watching her as he started to speak up. "I wonder what kind of house, you live in! Oh, or it could be an apartment! I wonder what it looks like either way!" Kou chattered as he spoke....again.

Kou suddenly sniffed the air, getting closer and closer to Y/n. "Y/n...Have you been around more of the Sakamaki brothers?" Kou crossed his arms in annoyance.

'Am I really not that good enough as a friend at least?' Kou pouted. Y/n felt kinda...keyword kinda bad, that Kou felt this way. I'm sure if Kou...tried to get a normal friend they would be happy, and responsive.

Y/n stopped in her tracks, which completely surprised Kou. Y/n turned around to look Kou in the eyes, causing his face to become mixed with confusion and embarrassment. "W-What is it Y/n-chan?" Kou stuttered along with a blush on his cheeks.

Y/n slowly lifted her hand up, before her hand landed on Kou's fluffy head of hair.

🌹PAT🌹

🌹PAT🌹

🌹RUFFLE🌹

🌹RUFFLE🌹

Kou entire face was bright red as he muttered some words, "Thank you...Y/n-chan, you're really kind..." Kou then did the unexpected, he brought Y/n into a hug.

"I really mean it..." Kou suddenly grabbed onto Y/n's hand and started to run. "Tell me the directions! I'll run you there!" Kou suddenly crouches on the ground motioning for Y/n to get on.

'Yeah, we ain't that close.' Y/n thought as she walked past him. "WAITTTTTTT, I'M SORRY, THAT WAS TOO INTIMATE PLEASE WAITTT, WHY ARE YOU SO FASTTT!" Kou cried out. clearly, he wasn't using his super-speed, but at a normal speed, he was struggling to keep up with Y/n who was speed walking.