Chapter 11; Wedding Day Pt. 3

Lia POV

I was in Yuta's embrace, I thought I had ran into all of their arms but I guess I ran straight to Yuta's. I felt like crying, I scared...I was scared that they could've gotten hurt. And I felt as if Yuta was the one that could be the one to comfort me. I felt safe in his arms...and I didn't know why.

"Let's get out of here guys."
Yuta said to me, Taeyong, Johnny, Jaehyun, and Lucas. Yuta led the way out with his arm around my waist guiding me out. As I walking, I could feel Jungkook's heavy stare on us. I immediately wanted to get out of there quickly so we did.

"You okay Lia?" - Johnny

"Of course she was okay, did you not see her perfectly fine sitting down with flowers in her arms." - Taeyong

"But you never know if anything could've happened." - Johnny

"But what did he ask you Lia?"
Lucas asked me.

"o-oh...he asked if I wanted to go back together with him, you guys already know the answer."
I replied.

"Wait, but how did you guys know that I was-" - Lia

"You walked the opposite way from the bathroom so I obviously knew you were going something."
Jaehyun said as he interrupted me.

"...oh..."
I said, yep...I'm stupid.

"C'mon, I brought my car so we can still make it to the party before anyone notices that we've been gone for longer."
Johnny said, we all nod and quickly go to his car. He was obviously the one driving it since he doesn't trust any of us with the 'love of his life', I sat in the middle between Taeyong and Yuta. During the road, lucas fell asleep, Taeyong was on his phone, and Yuta was just looking out the window.

Yuta POV

I wanted time to pass by quickly, so I decided to look out the window. It had been almost 5 minutes since we've been in car, we got stuck in traffic so it would take longer to arrive.

"yuta.."
Lia whispered softly to me, I looked towards her and I can see her begin to get teary eyed. I grab my handkerchief from my jacket pocket and lightly begin to wipe away the tears that were falling down her cheeks.

"Don't cry, you're going to ruin your make up."
I whispered back to her, she nodded and tried to wipe the rest of her tears with her hands before I gave her my handkerchief.

Lia POV

"Keep it, give it back tomorrow."
Yuta continued, I was shocked at his sudden actions.

"No Yuta it's oka-" - Lia

"Take it."
He said in a serious tone, as he placed it in my hand. I didn't even want to argue so I took it and began to wipe my tears, Yuta looked at me then back towards the window. Why did I start crying... I wanted to talk to him but i couldn't. Ughhh, why am I like this.

"Lia, tell your mom that we're 5 minutes away. She texted me asking where we were but I can't answer." - Johnny

"O-Oh, okay." - Lia

"If she asks why we were late just say traffic." - Johnny

"..got it."
I replied very quietly, as I grabbed my phone and began to text my mom. I just hope she doesn't ask any further questions when we arrive.

~~~~~~

At the Venue For the Party