Taylor Finds Her Power

July of 2014, seven year old Taylor Ridley was under her covers at bedtime. It was her first night sleeping without her nightlight and she was terrified. She suddenly noticed a faint blue-green glow coming from her body and that scared her even more!

Two weeks later, her older brothers wrapped her up in duct tape like a mummy. When they were done they left her and went out to play and forgot about her for four hours. They only remembered her when their mom asked them at dinner if they knew where she was. Their mom was furious when she found her. Her brothers got grounded for two weeks.

In September during recess, Taylor and her friends were playing Wizard. She cast a spell on her friends and they fell to the ground and burst into tears. Taylor thought they were just pretending but they weren't. They couldn't remember what they were doing!

February 2015, Taylor and her family went to her brother Ryan's state spelling bee. The best speller in the state suddenly choked in the final round and kept asking over and over for the word. Taylor had finally found her power and she was the one who had made him choke. She had rebooted his brain like you reboot a computer.