I don't know whether the views are me editing the chapters, or if it's people reading this. If it's people reading this then, I'm sorry you had to witness my horrible typing skills 😿.

——————————————————————————-

"I'm not dead nor am I asleep..." The girl who *looked* like she was asleep spoke as she lifted her head up from the desk that was surprisingly still staying up. 

"Ah, Pardon us." I said nervously. "Mmm, It's fine, at least you apologized." She mumbled with a tired look. "Let's make this quick, I don't feel like talking. My names Rin Shizuko, the Ultimate Violinist. I would normally say it's a pleasure to meet you, but I'm not sure I'd like to say that right now." She spoke as I analyzed her, 

she had pure black hair and had her left eye covered with her long bangs, and her hair was styled in two ponytails. She wore a blue and white checkered shirt, along with a white collar and plain blue sleeves and the same colored skirt. A black hip belt was holding her skirt up. She also had black stocking and red shoes. (Her eyes are the same color as Shuichi's btw.)  

'Did we really disturb her? All Kaoru did was ask a question..' I thought as a sweat dropped. "Whaaaat? But all I did was ask a question." Kaoru frowned. 

"You were very loud about it,, anyways, I suggest you both leave after you introduce yourselves. " Rin suggested with a bitter tone. 

"...I'm Masako Suzuki, The ultimate Investigator. This is Kaoru, The ultimate Skateboarder." I replied uncomfortably while Rin hummed. 

"Ah, you can investigate this building right? That way we could get out as soon as possible." Rin  thought out loud.  

"Yes.. Perhaps I can." 

"Well, Nice meeting you too, Rin!!" Kaoru shouted as we rushed out. "Hmph, She's mean."

"Well of course, She must be in a bad mood since we kinda disturbed her sleep." I added.

"I mean.. yeah, but she said, and I quote, 'I'm not dead nor am I asleep...'" Kaoru surprisingly said in the same tone as Rin. 

"I must admit, I admire the fact that you said it in the same tone as Shizuko-San. Are you sure your not the Ultimate Voice actor?" I joked. 

"Hehe, Maybe I am! Maybe I'm not,, Who knows! Or maybe I do know. But What I know for sure is that, You know that I don't know what you don't know." 

'Eh? Is- Is that even related to what I said?' I thought as a sweat dropped.

I don't even know if I spelled the word 'Know' right at this point 😩

Words: 413