"Right.." I spoke, breaking the awkward silence. Me and Kaoru began to walk away from the group. Well, *I* began to walk, Kaoru was skipping.

————————————————————————-

We continue to encounter many classrooms that looked the same. Many of the desks and chairs were properly put up. Some looked like someone raged and threw the chairs around. After maybe 5 or 6 classrooms, we came upon a pair of huge doors, maybe made for giants. 

"What's a huge door doing here?" 

"Hmm,, I don't know! Maybe we can ask that person over there." Kaoru then motioned towards a boy with beautiful dark green-ish hair. I nodded then proceeded to walk towards him. 

"Hello there." I waved. 

"If you're here for an autograph, I won't be doing that. Besides, you look to plain and ugly." He said with a bitter tone. 

'Plain? Ugly? I'm starting to take back the fact that I said "Beautiful dark green-ish hair". It's starting to look like someone had diarrhea and exploded on your idiotic head.'  I thought as my eye twitched. 

"Why would we want your autograph if we don't know your name?" Kaoru tilted her head and looked up with her finger to her chin. 

"W-what?! You don't know who I am?!"

We shook our head. 

"Gh- I-I'm Miyo! The Ultimate Model.. Now does that ring a bell?!" He panicked.

"Miyo? Hmm, Nope! Haha, never heard of you!"

"Your name and appearance isn't familiar." 

"Tch, whatever. I wouldn't want a duo of ugly idiots remembering someone as amazing as me." He snickered. "Now shoo" 

"I believe we haven't introduced ourselves yet." I spoke.

"Well, Hurry up! Wouldn't wanna waste my precious time now, would you?" 

"..Masako Suzuki. SHSL Investigator." 

"Kaoru! My names, Kaoru, And I'm a skateboarder." She said smiling with her body slightly leaning, and her pointer fingers poking into her cheeks. 

"Now shoo." Miyo scoffed. Kaoru and I turned towards the door and walked back towards it. 

"Weren't we supposed to ask him about this door?" Kaoru asked. 

"I'd rather not talk to him again, unless it's completely necessary." I answered as she hummed. I opened the doors to find a bunch of rooms. (It looks like the Drv3 dorms except, It goes boy, girl, boy, girl. Like my elementary school lunch seats 😩)

I have no motivation to finish this chapter at all so wait till the next chapter 👹.

And I forgot to describe Miyos outfit sooo, 

He wears a dark grey jacket that's unzipped, Small shades, a white shirt, and jeans. And his eyes are black.

It's pretty plain since the day he was took in was his off day 😩. 

(I'm trying not to spoil future plans.) 

Words: 444